CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bawanna finally gets to the range and summe vacation.

Glad you're back Boss....Looks like you had a great time and I loved the video...Beautiful place and a great place to shoot....The range I go to is always packed and it would be great to have the place to yourself like that....You have a beautiful family and I'm jealous that your wife likes to shoot with you, mine would rather go for a do it yourself hysterectomy than go shooting with me....Everybody behaved pretty good while you were gone all except for Muggsy but that's to be expected....Glad you had a nice get away and thanks for sharing the pictures with the gang and welcome home!!!

whose is Bawanna?? Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Great photos and video Bawanna! Thanks for sharing the good times with us
    That's a nice selection of firearms you hauled along.
    BTW, seeing how you look right at home on that boat, perhaps we should change that title from "Colonel" to "Commodore"
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Don't take any flack from these lugs over your womb broom. It look cool to me. Looks like you had a great time in the great outdoors, too. That woman is too good looking to be yer wife. More attractive than most of the girls that Jocko tries to pass off as his nieces. And you can tell her I said so. She must be nearing sainthood having to put up with you. I'm in the market for a new boat. How's that rice burner motor holding up? My wife just left on a trip to Canada without me. Mumbled something about having to get away from the old goat. Heck, we don't even live on a farm. Sometimes I think that woman is daft. Might go shooting myself this afternoon.
    "womb broom" you are killing me. I never heard that before.
    I am the Living Man

does deadwood FLOAT?? Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

It's a pain in the backside to get in and out of that boat. They have a nice dock but getting on the deck and then in and out of the boat and the chair gets old.
    I'm scouting out pontoon boats where I can just roll on, be able to move around the boat where ever I want instead of being stuck in one spot.

That Yamaha motor is the best. No troubles. Runs good. Many people we see over there every year show up with a new Yamaha on their old boats.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I've been looking at a Wellcraft 21' Sportsman dual console. I can get one with a 150 Merc 4 stroke or a Yamaha 150 4 stroke. Decisions, decisions. Heard very good things about both engines. Maybe I'll just flip a coin.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I'd definitely go the Yamaha if you have the option. I think the Mercury's are much improved over the old days but Yamaha has been a winner for a long time.
    Many boats only come with Mercury's. No options. Can't even buy the boat without a motor. Only way they can sell Mercury's I think.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Great photos and video Bawanna! Thanks for sharing the good times with us
    That's a nice selection of firearms you hauled along.
    BTW, seeing how you look right at home on that boat, perhaps we should change that title from "Colonel" to "Commodore"
    Regards,
    Greg
    Thanks Greg, I always want to bring everything but this time I tried diligently to limit what I brung. Get too many toys out and you really don't accomplish anything. Limited space and not wanting to damage anything.
    I got a nice steel box that fits under the seat pedestals in the van. I can fit a bunch of handguns in it wrapped in t shirts etc so they are safe. Need to get a couple more hard rifle cases.
    I spent most of the day leisurely cleaning guns yesterday, it was raining here all day so that worked out perfect. Kind of tinker, no rush. It was good.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Why are 'merican boats all RHD? Welcome back, Col. Glad you had a good time.
    NRA Benefactor