Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Very disturbing video of ISIS executing 1500 hostages.

In Texas,we'd treat them like a snake in the front or backyard, just kill them on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    I was once willing to die for that I almost no longer care.
    My father sometimes feels the same way about how this country is going to pot. He always gets it together though at the end.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    When they kill each other, it will be less we have to eventually fight in WWIII
    I say sit back and watch the show!
    Keep thinning the heard
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Those people have been killing there own kind for thousands of years . All we did was make it easier on some to kill many others.

We left Iraq a stable country. It held its first ever democratic election. To get there we invested significant national treasure in both lives and dollars.

Obama pulled out for domestic political purposes having nothing to do with security on the ground. This is Obama's legacy.
    Ray

NRA Endowment Life Member
    SAF Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by aray View Post
    We left Iraq a stable country. It held its first ever democratic election. To get there we invested significant national treasure in both lives and dollars.

Obama pulled out for domestic political purposes having nothing to do with security on the ground. This is Obama's legacy.
    And, sad to say, Afghanistan will be another legacy.
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

My new puppy leaves a similar legacy almost every day on the floor when we're not there to let her out, and sometimes when we are there.
    I guess the difference is the puppy someday will learn. I have zero hope for the other.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    My new puppy leaves a similar legacy almost every day on the floor when we're not there to let her out, and sometimes when we are there.
    I guess the difference is the puppy someday will learn. I have zero hope for the other.
    my sentiments exactly Bwanna

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    If the puppy won't/don't learn around here, it gets put out of the house.
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

Quote Originally Posted by aray View Post

It was NEVER stable that government and any semblance of "peace" was propped up by our U.S. Forces. There was hardly a day there wasn't at least one mass murder by suicide bomber.

Their military really sucks. Their soldiers have no spirit... certainly no esprit de corps... and after all of the training and equipment we invested in them. What a waste!

Those "1,500" could have stood and defended themselves against the inferior ISIS force.

There were also videos posted of terrorists driving down the highways and machine gunning every car they passed... great fun. One car ran off the road and a survivor was run to ground and shot after he was stopped by a large fence. The BG just walked up and shot him as he begged for his life.

It's just sickening that the rest of the peaceful and tolerant muslims put up with that sick depraved killing and violence!

All of those sick bastards should have to experience what they've done to others... lie there begging for their lives as someone does the same to them.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".