Hope so. I woke up this morning with a rather clear schedule so went and bought the CM45 that my dealer called and told me he had reserved for me, that I've been wanting long before they were public. I've already got some ammo, so when I get home tonight I thought I would just pull it out of the box, load it up with the cheap 230 g 'perfecta' and see what happens. I've never been one to strip a brand new gun without testing out the waters first.

The result: 50 perfect shots. No problems at all. Zero. 45 hits on 9" paper plate at 9 yards after I found the correct zone (seems to shoot just a tad low). I also rattled off 5 rounds of Remington 230G JHP to make sure it would feed them fine, and of course, no problems there either. That's all the time I had to shoot and I will say, I like it a lot. A lot. It's another winner from Kahr. A good cleaning after shooting and it's now in my CCW rotation without fear. I sent in my form via fax for the free magazine too

I know the thread is useless without photos, so here are a couple I shot with the old cell phone.

Big brother CM45

All three of the brothers hanging out. CM45, CM9, and CW380

Best $360 I've spent in a long time. Conceals 'almost' as easily as my CM9 does. Not as much kick as you'd think, but you still know you're shooting something that only weighs in at 17 ounces, and packs a serious wallop in the process.

I'm proud to support American jobs and get a nice product in the process. Good job Kahr!