Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: Is there room for another CM45 thread?

Default Is there room for another CM45 thread?

Hope so. I woke up this morning with a rather clear schedule so went and bought the CM45 that my dealer called and told me he had reserved for me, that I've been wanting long before they were public. I've already got some ammo, so when I get home tonight I thought I would just pull it out of the box, load it up with the cheap 230 g 'perfecta' and see what happens. I've never been one to strip a brand new gun without testing out the waters first.

The result: 50 perfect shots. No problems at all. Zero. 45 hits on 9" paper plate at 9 yards after I found the correct zone (seems to shoot just a tad low). I also rattled off 5 rounds of Remington 230G JHP to make sure it would feed them fine, and of course, no problems there either. That's all the time I had to shoot and I will say, I like it a lot. A lot. It's another winner from Kahr. A good cleaning after shooting and it's now in my CCW rotation without fear. I sent in my form via fax for the free magazine too

I know the thread is useless without photos, so here are a couple I shot with the old cell phone.

Big brother CM45

All three of the brothers hanging out. CM45, CM9, and CW380

Best $360 I've spent in a long time. Conceals 'almost' as easily as my CM9 does. Not as much kick as you'd think, but you still know you're shooting something that only weighs in at 17 ounces, and packs a serious wallop in the process.

I'm proud to support American jobs and get a nice product in the process. Good job Kahr!

Excellent review. I looked at one today. May have to take a closer look.

Yep there is room. I didn't know about the free mag offer. Sending in for mine tomorrow.

Like you said photos required, here's mine.

1407466229041.jpg
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Oh also, 150 rounds down range with 3 different types. 50 more tomorrow and 25 gold dots and this goes in my rotation. Shoots smooth and it will fit in a pocket also. Too cool.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Every new gun should be field stripped, cleaned, inspected and lubed before firing. Keep tempting fate and sooner or you'll find out why that recommendation is made. It can be a costly education.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Every new gun should be field stripped, cleaned, inspected and lubed before firing. Keep tempting fate and sooner or you'll find out why that recommendation is made. It can be a costly education.
    Oh, I inspect them thoroughly, trust me there. If needed, I'll strip and clean em. This one looked fine the way it was, and my 35 years of experience shooting, instructing, handling and selling firearms payed off. No issues. The 380 on the other hand, was a sloppy mess so it needed cleaned before I shot it first.

Got my CM45 last week and put 200 rounds of ball though it with 2 FTF's. Found out that it dosen't like some ammo but that it runs flawlessly on Federal 165 gr Hydra-Shok and it's low recoil. It's great to carry in a clamshell holster on the belt and is only slightly larger and heavyer than my CM40 and my Kel Tec P11.