CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desert Eagle 1911 C

If you do a bobtail, how about a photo journal? I'd love to get brave enough to do that.

I'd like to add to my 1911 collection but money...... all eaten by kitchen remodel
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'll make it a point to do that. Two big steps.
    One building up your nerve and courage to begin. And two, getting the new pin hole precisely in the correct spot. That's the tricky part, the rest is a walk in the park with a file and a hack saw in your hand.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It's a shame that no one in my area carries any of their products.......................................... ..................

It is a shame, don't see much of them around here either. Course I remember not that long ago we seldom saw any of the Kahr line up either. Now it seems most places have them and always see them at the gunshows now. Never used to see them at all.

I'm hoping the MRI and Auto Ordnance too get a little better foothold and show up more. Sure like to see em more often.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."