Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P380 Ammo and PM9 Ammo Question

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Check out the stickies in the new member section.
    Based on advice I received here, I clean my striker channel with non-chlorinated brake cleaner. I don't disassemble it.
    +1 Try looking in the Newcomer welcome and info section. Lots of good info for you there. Regarding ammo for the pm 9 mine has over 4000 rounds through it without a hiccup no matter what ammo I've used. Good luck fixing your problems.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Check out the stickies in the new member section.
    Based on advice I received here, I clean my striker channel with non-chlorinated brake cleaner. I don't disassemble it.
    +1. Me too.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

The new striker springs resolved the perceived ammo issues, I'm happy to report the P380 and PM9 both went through 25 rounds of magtech, federal, Remington, and CCI Blazer without a single FTF / lite striker hit, thanks to all that took the time to lend a hand. Mark

Nice to hear an issue was solved.