Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul: ‘Big Government Has Been at the Heart of the Problem’ in Ferguson

The Tman the term "disparity of size" and "disparity of ability" are legal terms that apply here. Based upon the size differential the use of deadly force by the clerk MAY have been legally defensible.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    The government didn't create poor communities the people who moved into those communities degraded them. I've lived a long time and I've learned over the years that most people make their own bad luck by the life decisions that they make. You can lie back, do nothing and accept what the government gives you, or you can study hard, work hard and get what you want. Proof that it works for people of all races are people like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson. Hell, the president of the United States is black, though I really hadn't noticed. Not being a racist someone had to bring that fact to my attention. (I think it was Obama himself.) At any rate, I'm no one's fool. My x-ray vision allows me to see through the smoke, and the tear gas.
    Ole muggs said it pretty good there.

Oh, and how 'bout teach me that x-ray thing? I have some plans for that other than smoke and mirrors.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    " they are not all going to behave like model citizens " ......................why not? Is this what you would do, if a caucasion person was shot?" I highly doubt it, I doubt whether you would start burning and looting your town down. This type of mentality borders on animalistic. Give the police what ever they need, to quell these idiots. Living conditions are no excuse to riot in the streets. There really isn't any excuse to riot in the streets, unless your gov't is trying to control you. Quit giving excuses for these people, who think it's reasonable or justified, to burn your da#* town down.
    +1 berettabone. Everyone was poor during the depression and yet no one rioted. These people are poor, because they made poor life choices like not taking advantage of educational system and getting a job. Being poor is not an excuse for anarchy.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

+1 berettabone. Everyone was poor during the depression and yet no one rioted. These people are poor, because they made poor life choices like not taking advantage of educational system and getting a job. Being poor is not an excuse for anarchy.
    your correlation of the welfare state and the depression is a difficult one to make IMHO. The idea of EVERYONE was poor during the depression connotes 2 things: 1) that it is the same for everyone and 2) it is a temporary condition (There is hope). I feel that the conditions created by the welfare state create a completely different situation.
    I am the Living Man

The government didn't create poor communities the people who moved into those communities degraded them. I've lived a long time and I've learned over the years that most people make their own bad luck by the life decisions that they make. You can lie back, do nothing and accept what the government gives you, or you can study hard, work hard and get what you want. Proof that it works for people of all races are people like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson. Hell, the president of the United States is black, though I really hadn't noticed. Not being a racist someone had to bring that fact to my attention. (I think it was Obama himself.) At any rate, I'm no one's fool. My x-ray vision allows me to see through the smoke, and the tear gas.
    Actually the G does create poor communities by means of Section 8 housing and the "projects". Yes people do make their own luck sometimes good and sometimes bad. But when people get on the welfare system, it is very hard, for a myriad of reasons, for them to get off. Lets remember that you and I are both not in favor of a free lunch.....
    I am the Living Man

My dad said one time that there is nothing wrong with being poor because sometime things happen, but there was something wrong with acting ignorant and foolish because you choose to do that. And he wasnt referring to ones level of education.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

I'm hacked now. Just saw on fox that the MO governor is demanding prosecution of the officer, not justice? Is he up for reelection this year? Holder is heading there too? The officer doesn't have a chance. If this isn't racism against whites by the government tell me what it is?

Hey Bawanna, mark this as one.

Visit here:

Let's just call it a half, not a full 1.

We got protesters right here half hour from home demonstrating against the cop.

I'd just abandon the town myself. Let em have it, burn it, blow it up, let it go.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I foresee another "beer summit" on the horizon in another sorry attempt to make amends with an officer unjustly and prematurely incriminated in this shooting.
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

how can this be? Seriously, I thought two autopsies were done. both showing multiple gunshot wounds consistent with a defensive shooter(cop). Is this true? If so, how is this forensic evidence being dismissed?
    I am the Living Man