Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul: ‘Big Government Has Been at the Heart of the Problem’ in Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Rand Paul is a libertarian not a conservative. He is a big part of what's wrong with America. I want the police to have everything that they need at their disposal when some lawless SOBs think that they can right a supposed wrong by rioting, burning, and looting. I believe that every police officer has the right to do whatever he or she deem necessary to keep the peace and return to their families at the end of their shift. Every citizen has the right to obey a police officers lawful order and keep their mouth shut.
    Correct on that Rand Paul is a Libertarian. Is he on the Rep side to get further or ??? Or was that just a mistake?
    Muggs, this isn't a black white issue or a police issue. The problems in poor communities (which the G has created) is that people are marginalized. When people have to live in the conditions that they do(violence, hopelessness, broken homes ect) they are not all going to behave like model citizens. Calling it a police or race matter is not really addressing the issues. The G has to reconfigure the welfare and housing subsidies, and food subsidies, revoke minimum wage laws) Then , they stop making taxpayers pay for it. In turn the taxpayer has more money to buy more sheet. With that, economies blossom and the demand for unskilled labor goes up. That is how you fix the communities where this sort of scenario is capable of happening. Don't buy into the smokescreen.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Correct on that Rand Paul is a Libertarian. Is he on the Rep side to get further or ??? Or was that just a mistake?
    Muggs, this isn't a black white issue or a police issue. The problems in poor communities (which the G has created) is that people are marginalized. When people have to live in the conditions that they do(violence, hopelessness, broken homes ect) they are not all going to behave like model citizens. Calling it a police or race matter is not really addressing the issues. The G has to reconfigure the welfare and housing subsidies, and food subsidies, revoke minimum wage laws) Then , they stop making taxpayers pay for it. In turn the taxpayer has more money to buy more sheet. With that, economies blossom and the demand for unskilled labor goes up. That is how you fix the communities where this sort of scenario is capable of happening. Don't buy into the smokescreen.
    you've been watching your Milton Friedman videos... I likey!
    ​O|||||||O

lol...... Sowell, and W. Williams too.
    I am the Living Man

" they are not all going to behave like model citizens " ......................why not? Is this what you would do, if a caucasion person was shot?" I highly doubt it, I doubt whether you would start burning and looting your town down. This type of mentality borders on animalistic. Give the police what ever they need, to quell these idiots. Living conditions are no excuse to riot in the streets. There really isn't any excuse to riot in the streets, unless your gov't is trying to control you. Quit giving excuses for these people, who think it's reasonable or justified, to burn your da#* town down.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Living conditions are no excuse to riot in the streets.
    hmmm living conditions were enough to incite the American Revolution.........................How is this different?
    I am the Living Man

The American Revolution was in a great part started because the King was taking what the colonists had earned themselves (no government assistance back then giving away what the workers earned) through taxes, was not representing the colonies, was lodging troops in their homes without permission, etc... we're not at that point in the US , yet.

A lot of the problems faced in Ferguson in post#11 are due to too much government involvement. Life is hell, the sooner we face the fact that what we want we need to get through our own efforts the better off we'll be. Don't expect help from anyone and you won't be disappointed. That and arm the public to take care of their businesses and a lot if this wouldn't happen.

Wife grew up in the 3rd world in what we would call a cardboard house. You dont see this crap over there, the people actually work together to better each other. Of course if they dont work they go hungry too so maybe that has something to do with it. We're too civilized over here. Thats why we dont have riots and looting. Oh, wait a minute...

Oh knkali, by the way I agree with most of what you put in post #11 too. G is too involved in folks life.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    The American Revolution was in a great part started because the King was taking what the colonists had earned themselves (no government assistance back then giving away what the workers earned) through taxes, was not representing the colonies, was lodging troops in their homes without permission, etc... we're not at that point in the US , yet.

A lot of the problems faced in Ferguson in post#11 are due to too much government involvement. Life is hell, the sooner we face the fact that what we want we need to get through our own efforts the better off we'll be. Don't expect help from anyone and you won't be disappointed. That and arm the public to take care of their businesses and a lot if this wouldn't happen.

Wife grew up in the 3rd world in what we would call a cardboard house. You dont see this crap over there, the people actually work together to better each other. Of course if they dont work they go hungry too so maybe that has something to do with it. We're too civilized over here. Thats why we dont have riots and looting. Oh, wait a minute...

Oh knkali, by the way I agree with most of what you put in post #11 too. G is too involved in folks life.
    Thank you.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Heil!!!!!
    That's the attitude that got Michael Brown killed.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

The government didn't create poor communities the people who moved into those communities degraded them. I've lived a long time and I've learned over the years that most people make their own bad luck by the life decisions that they make. You can lie back, do nothing and accept what the government gives you, or you can study hard, work hard and get what you want. Proof that it works for people of all races are people like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson. Hell, the president of the United States is black, though I really hadn't noticed. Not being a racist someone had to bring that fact to my attention. (I think it was Obama himself.) At any rate, I'm no one's fool. My x-ray vision allows me to see through the smoke, and the tear gas.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Can any of you liberals out there tell me if Swisher Sweet Cigars make good blunts? I'm thinking of stealing some from my local carry-out. Might grab some skittles and ice tea, too. Just sayin.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380