Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why there is a second amendment

actually I thinks it's a problem of less diversity. remember back in the 50's when the family that ran the hardware store lived upstairs, many other family businesses did the same-- business and home at one city/town/village location? there was richer and poorer people living close by. good blend of the economic structure. family businesses, community, all things of the past. Ferguson is a good example of what happened to America. the Clayton, John R. remembers from the 70's is gone too. these days it's money and power, office towers and $3M houses. poor get poorer, rich get richer. no quick fix for any of this. long journey continues. we're all in this together. (lots of reasons to carry).

I'm not certain it's all about money. I think it falls once again like so many other things on the workers and the free loaders.

The family living up stairs from their store work every day hard. The workers keep working and the freeloaders keep voting Democrat and expecting their free sh!t.

What they can't get for free they steal, guess it's the same thing actually.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm not certain it's all about money. I think it falls once again like so many other things on the workers and the free loaders.

The family living up stairs from their store work every day hard. The workers keep working and the freeloaders keep voting Democrat and expecting their free sh!t.

What they can't get for free they steal, guess it's the same thing actually.
    +1000 Colonel. Some say it's a conflict between the haves and the have-nots. I think it's more between the takers and the get-taken-from.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    . . . This 18 year old black youth was 6'2" tall and weighed over 200 pounds.
    What do you call an 18 year old who's 6'2" tall, weighs over 200 pounds, and on a rampage? You call him "SIR" and get some back-up.
    My question is, is his middle name Leroy?

"I'm not certain it's all about money."
    hehehehehe, it all and always about the money. why do you think Walgreens was planning to move the corp. hq to Ireland, better beer or tax break?
    pick a news story, any story, follow the money trail and you'll get to the truth first. the political blame game, religion, alleged constitution, that's all secondary to money and mostly used to keep you off of the trail. don't worry about one party or the other, they all work for the same masters. when one family has more money than the bottom 50% of this country, who has a louder voice, you or the Waltons? (I buy guns and ammo at a gun store, not Walmart.)

I don't dispute what you say, but I think I'd prefer this system to a mafia type system where you do what they say or face physical harm. That's the reality in much of the world, particularly the areas now dominated by Muslims, or Communists.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Google Newark NJ riots of '67 the largest City in NJ- took 40 years to come back and the dept. stores and Lifelong merchant/residents NEVER came back.
    Lot's of take out chinese, fried chicken joints, liquor stores and check cashing businesses, though.
    Also National Guard and NJ State Troopers ordered shoot to Kill looters, on sight. It stop within 24 hours......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    "I'm not certain it's all about money."
    hehehehehe, it all and always about the money. why do you think Walgreens was planning to move the corp. hq to Ireland, better beer or tax break?
    pick a news story, any story, follow the money trail and you'll get to the truth first. the political blame game, religion, alleged constitution, that's all secondary to money and mostly used to keep you off of the trail. don't worry about one party or the other, they all work for the same masters. when one family has more money than the bottom 50% of this country, who has a louder voice, you or the Waltons? (I buy guns and ammo at a gun store, not Walmart.)
    Everything is all about the money to some on some level. While you point out Wal Mart and the Waltons you better look at your fellow consumers who shop where they shop to get the most for the dollar. I can recall back in the day when I told people to shop at Wal Mart because it was mostly US made goods but they preferred shopping elsewhere that was cheaper.

I buy what I buy where it is most convenient to me. Price does figure in but I aint drving far to get the better price when the savings goes up in smoke. Lucky for me the local gun shops have good prices on most things. Even the ammo aint that far over Wal Mart.

ok, that was me sneaking into a box store to buy a "loss leader" at a giveaway price. generally, I try to shop local and support small business. my local gunstore is owned by a guy I went to highschool with 50 yrs. ago. if I spend some money there and that helps him put some bread and a porkchop on his plate, it's a good thing. there's always a cup of coffee for me there and if I hide out there for an hour bs'ing about guns, it's a good thing. there's still some of these small businesses around, most of them seem to remember the concept of service, that's a very good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    What do you call an 18 year old who's 6'2" tall, weighs over 200 pounds, and on a rampage? You call him "SIR" and get some back-up.
    My question is, is his middle name Leroy?
    Bottom line, if Michael Brown had paid for the cigars he'd be alive today. Brown set in motion a series of events that lead to his demise. Sometimes people make very poor life decisions. Michael Brown made his last. He won't do that again.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380