Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading photos

Default Uploading photos

I guess I must be getting real dumb lately. I copied the photo and tried to paste into message. Would not do anything. What is the easiest way to upload a picture?

Click on the "insert image" icon in the toolbar above your reply.
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

Then click on the "basic uploader" in the bottom right corner of the popup.
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

I know how to upload an image to Photobucket, or one of those free sites, and that is alright, but I prefer the 'manage attachments' some V-bulletin based forums use. Where you can upload from your computer. Using online photo repositories is good until someone deletes their account. Then all the photos on the forum disappear. Just sayin', uploaded photos from the PC are there from now on.

You need 30 post before you can upload a photo from you computer. I believe you can upload from photobucket etc.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yup. Jimmy is only 7 posts away but Harley has some talkin' to do. Meanwhile, photobucket works.
    ​O|||||||O

Thanks, I did use photobucket on a couple of posts. Didn't know about the 30 posts. That's cool, I'll get there sooner or later.

Hi from what I read you don't get permission to post pictures as a junior member till you have made 30 post. Guess it's like being on PROBATION.

We get many folks who join up, make a post or two and are never heard from again. In some cases that's not a bad thing.
    But pictures and signatures and some of the nice things available without any trial just muddies the place up.

Hence our highly respected and distinguished Administrator put a 30 post requirement. Trust me if you like it here 30 post goes by fast. I still remember when I had 30 post. Nope that there's a bald face lie and not a little white like that momma say don't hurt nobody. I don't recall when I had a 1000. Wynn probably does, he was in that time period. I think he threw a sway bar and fell behind, I tried to slow up and wait but he claimed I wrecked his rig bad.
    I plead insanity and lack of a life.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Sometimes, we need your insanity to keep us sane! Thanks for your contributions, Bawanna!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman