Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Is it just me?

Is it just me, or with the new cheaper pistol models that Kahr is selling, does it seem like even FEWER of the P45 (and other flagship) models will be sold? It seems to me that most buyers aren't willing for fork over an extra $200 or so for the differences between the P series and the less expensive models....

Warner

I think that there should be more total sales because more people will be able to afford the less expensive models. Those that could already afford the P series may or may not purchase the less expensive models, but as long as one is purchased it does not make much difference which one is chosen. Less sales of the P series due to less demand does not automatically mean they will be hard to come by, supply and demand. I don't see how it makes much difference either way.
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    I think that there should be more total sales because more people will be able to afford the less expensive models. Those that could already afford the P series may or may not purchase the less expensive models, but as long as one is purchased it does not make much difference which one is chosen. Less sales of the P series due to less demand does not automatically mean they will be hard to come by, supply and demand. I don't see how it makes much difference either way.
    I completely agree.....I just wondered how much it will affect the P series sales. Hopefully not enough where they quit making them. I just ordered a P45.....should make it to my FFL tomorrow hopefully.....

Warner

I'd like to be able to afford the P series Kahr's one day, I have owned a P9 in the past, it looked nicer but shot the same as my CW series guns.

Timex and Rolex, Kia and Porsche...people like choices and plenty enough are willing to pay for it. Price is never the best determinant factor and price is not cost.

yup ur right. offer both models. cheap is a poor word for kahrs. they are allquality guns, basically internally idewntical. Lower in price sounds better. I love my Porshce, and I love my Rolexs submariner, each to his own, and if the cm9 beenavailableback when I bought my PMJ9 I would have still bought the PMJ9, although I would not pass up a deal on a cm9 today, as I know the internal quality of the gun... Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I thought you were a Pantek clock guy. Never heard of em until a few years ago when you enlightened me of my ignorance.

Anymore I find I'm not really into time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It called a Patek, nimrod, yes I have 3 of them also, geez why do I waste my time of people like u. The people on the kel tek forum never questioned my integrity. Just sayin. I wold paut some smiley here but I can find the fokkers anywhere on this forum. Who ever did that set up is what I would say was a "cool move bowels".
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

JOCKO you sure do have a way with words my friend

I'm gonna accept that as a compliment. One of the nicest things ever said to me coming from this forum. Just sayin. NO fokking smileys to really express,

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY