Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: PM9 perfect at the range

Default PM9 perfect at the range

Bought my first kahr a couple of weeks ago. Went to the range on Sunday. 200 rounds. Winchester white box. Flawless. Loved the trigger and everything about it. I did my homework on this site. The only thing I did before the range outing is clean and lube as prescribed and sanded the mag follower. I was fairly accurate for close defense purposes. Not so accurate to real target shooting. Thanks to all that have posted to give a newby the great info on the Kahrs. Also took my Ruger LCP and I had several FTE on the 5th round. I have never had issues with defensive rounds only with the practice ammo.

Always great to hear good reports on a new weapon. I, too, own an LCP & have basically grown to hate it, as I replaced it with the CM9 version from Kahr. I practice at the 10 yard line with my CM9 & have gotten better over time as I became accustomed to the trigger. Great choice & enjoy many happy range trips with your PM9. Yogi
    Virtues are learned at Mother's Knee

Vices are learned at some other Joint

Welcome aboard. I am relative new to Kahr firearms myself. This forum has been great for a newbie like me. I take my CM9 to the mountains every couple weeks and run drills. I've reached the 1000 round mark and have not even come close to experience a failure of any kind. I have full confidence in this firearm...what still needs lots of work is the operator!
    *Kahr CM9
    *Glock 19

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.” – Jefferson

My CM9 had a few minor hiccups during the brake-in, but it's been flawless ever since. I don't leave home without it.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

guns don't hiccup idiot, now idiots do. Just sayin..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY