Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new

Thread: FS Kahr PM9 (2012) Excellent Condition

Default FS Kahr PM9 (2012) Excellent Condition

It's time to thin the herd a little. My PM9 is the first to go. Purchased new 9/2012. Manufactured 2012. ID: ID80XX.

In better than new condition. Completely disassembled and cleaned before first firing. 750-1000 rounds down range. Factory installed night sights. Wearing a rubberized Talon Grip now. Functions well (I can't hit squat with it though). Includes Factory plastic box, lock, all factory original paperwork, (1) 7 round mag and (1) 6 round mag.

$600 cash FTF within 50 miles of Newton KS. Add $50 to ship FFL to FFL. No sales to California. Sales other than FTF require Cashier's check or USPS Money Order.

Thanks for looking!
    oz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation $50 Price Reduction!

Price reduced to $550 cash FTF within 50 miles of Newton KS. Add $50 to ship FFL to FFL. No sales to California. Sales other than FTF require Cashier's check or USPS Money Order.

If we wait another 11 months will the price go down again? Just kidding! GLWS!
    ​O|||||||O

$400 and I send you a shipping label?
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

Exclamation Take Another $50 OFF

Price reduced to $500 cash FTF within 50 miles of Newton KS. Add $50 to ship FFL to FFL. No sales to California. Sales other than FTF require Cashier's check or USPS Money Order.

This has been sitting locked up unshot for over a year. I would really like to sell it, as it is doing me no good sitting in the safe. This is not a desperation sale so spare me the lowball offers, please.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Just wondering, why no sales to California? It's on the approved list, just as easy to ship here as anywhere else.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

FFLs around here will not ship to CA. They say it requires extra paperwork and time. Since it has to go FFL to FFL, I am constrained by their requirements. If you are seriously interested in purchasing this firearm, I can check to see if their requirements have changed. If you are just curious, then the above expanation is my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    If we wait another 11 months will the price go down again? Just kidding! GLWS!
    Dang!
    ​O|||||||O

I know. right! What are the winning Powerball numbers for next week?!!! Actually, this is the last discount. If it doesn't sell soon, I will sell it locally for a slightly lower offer. I get less, but fewer hassles. No FFL!

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Just for your info, it doesn't have to go FFL to FFL. You could ship it to me directly using my FFL, no additional paperwork, no additional fees or charges. Tell your FFL it doesn't take additional money to sell to Californians, just about 2 minutes of additional time to obtain a CFLC letter/number prior to shipping. Since the PM9 is on roster, its a piece of cake, it's the off roster ones that give me headaches.

They are losing a lot of business by not taking those 2 additional minutes of time, a lot of gun owners here in California looking for Kahrs.

Appreciate the offer though.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets