Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Am An Islamophobe Because I Am A Realist — Not Because I Am A Racist

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    We can start stamping em out with that dark complected fella in the white house. He's one too. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll behead Michele in between golf games.
    So what does Obama's skin tone or his wife have to do with this??????

Quote Originally Posted by swilcher7 View Post
    I wish people would be this passionate about stomping out HOMEGROWN TERRORISTS as well!!!
    would that include people that belong to militias in this country? Just ask'n.
    I am the Living Man

I understand what militias think they are trying to accomplish. But, when they take the law into their own hands it becomes a problem. If we are going to judge one, then we should judge them all!!! And race, color, etc should not matter. They should be judged on their ACTIONS....

So I'll come out and ask...If I am a member of a State Militia, am I a terrorist in your eyes? Or are there terrorists within militias but not everyone in one is a terrorist?
    I am the Living Man

NO... I agree not everyone is a terrorist, and I never said everyone was. That's like some folks saying that because one black person does something, we all are bad. And it has been referred to more than a few times!! We all know that we have that here, and some people turn a blind eye to it. If you are doing something to protect you and yours, more power to you. If what you are doing is legal. Again, I'll judge you by your actions....

thank you for that. So then are all Muslims terrorist in your eyes? I asked people to support me when I said that we should not be so quick to condemn an entire group of people yet many here feel they are...I didnt see your post in agreement with me.
    I am the Living Man

I agree with you 100%!! In no way, shape, or form do I think all Muslims are bad....And I agree with you about people here judging an entire group of people...It's WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! We have GOOD and BAD in all walks of life!!

Quote Originally Posted by swilcher7 View Post
    I agree with you 100%!! In no way, shape, or form do I think all Muslims are bad....And I agree with you about people here judging an entire group of people...It's WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! We have GOOD and BAD in all walks of life!!
    Thank you again for your candor.
    I am the Living Man

Near and dear to some folks here.
    You drive Harleys, you ride around in packs, you wear leathers with logos on the back, ....
    Hell's Angels are bad guys. You all look like Hell's Angels. Are you all bad guys?

(This is not what I believe. There is BACA, rides for charities, etc. I am just saying!)
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    Near and dear to some folks here.
    You drive Harleys, you ride around in packs, you wear leathers with logos on the back, ....
    Hell's Angels are bad guys. You all look like Hell's Angels. Are you all bad guys?

(This is not what I believe. There is BACA, rides for charities, etc. I am just saying!)
    Good point. BTW Thank you for having the stones to say you agreed with me earlier in this thread.
    I am the Living Man