Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im memory of those who dies 0n 9/11

With all my drama the day had completely gotten away from me, until I saw the flag at half staff at work at the end of the day.

Whew....drama for me....so I asked, why is the flag at half staff? Sept 11th, whadja think, Joan Rivers?

No, I didn't think Joan Rivers. I just didn't think.

Perhaps a personal excuse, but tonite, I am seeing on TV... beacons in the darkness over a city often torn with strife, that came together when the going got tough, and who too soon forgot the lessons learned - that arm in arm, Americans are still the most formidable people on the Earth, and that part of our power is not what we do, but what we choose not to do, because we're better than that.

I think I had that same lesson personally today.

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Many civilians didn't learn anything from this either. How many NYers or people throughout the country have some water stored and some food supplies stored just incase? I bet not too many. I know you have Muggs but do you know many people that have taken any precautions?
    To be honest with you, Knkali, I don't have a stash. I always figured I could take whatever I needed from the people to stupid to own a gun. I've always been sort of spontaneous.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    To be honest with you, Knkali, I don't have a stash. I always figured I could take whatever I needed from the people to stupid to own a gun. I've always been sort of spontaneous.
    Duuude
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Correct. Stash ammo. Doesn't spoil, and increases storage space because other people are storing "your" necessities for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Correct. Stash ammo. Doesn't spoil, and increases storage space because other people are storing "your" necessities for you.
    Duuuudes, That aint Christian.
    I am the Living Man

and I always thought that "stash" meant something else............................................

I have a few supplies put back. Food and ammo. I have a well for water, that even with no electricity, I should be able to at least lower a container on a rope to get water. The water table is pretty high here, so that helps. There is also a creek running through my property for water.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
    I have a few supplies put back. Food and ammo. I have a well for water, that even with no electricity, I should be able to at least lower a container on a rope to get water. The water table is pretty high here, so that helps. There is also a creek running through my property for water.
    Good to know. So, whats your address in case we need to come over and help you out? No, wait - you keep firearms handy and use them? ..Never mind.