CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr CM9 Customized by MOD1 Firearms - PHOTOS!

sweet looking gun, I'm interested to see how the cerokote holds up.... I was interested at one time to start painting my custom knives with it, times past....

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDaze View Post
    I'm interested to see how the cerokote holds up....
    This may answer your question:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ksj-XJzVQik
    NRA Life Member

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Col Jeff Cooper

^^^thanks.. yeah that pretty much sums it up...

Now I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so, but if I was do you know what I'd say? I told you so. Now maybe you guys will believe old Muggsy.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I believe u Muggsy, when u told me u were an Idiot, I TRULY BELIEVED THAT. Jut sayin

Took the CM9 out to the range yesterday in the rain. Put another 150 flawless rounds through her! Afterwards, while cleaning it I noticed that the front Trijicon night sight I installed was completely loose. It came right off in my hand and appears to have broken off of the screw...I emailed Kahr about it last night and I'm really hoping they send me another, free of charge. I followed all the installation instructions and yesterday was the first time I had fired the gun with the new front sight.
    *Kahr CM9
    *Glock 19

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.” – Jefferson

In case anyone is interested, Kahr CS just let me know that they will be sending me a replacement Trijicon night sight free of charge. Once again Kahr customer service did not disappoint.
    *Kahr CM9
    *Glock 19

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.” – Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by rkenaston View Post
    In case anyone is interested, Kahr CS just let me know that they will be sending me a replacement Trijicon night sight free of charge. Once again Kahr customer service did not disappoint.
    ​O|||||||O

That's a sweet looking transformation. Thanks for sharing!