Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buyer's remorse, inevitable course of events.....

See what I mean. Once again I am on the wrong side of things. In the last 2 years I have bought 2 NEW guns. My CM9 and an AR15. Both have been flawless from the start. Should I trade them for used ones before it's too late or just prepare for the worst.

I went to high school with my buddy at the gun store, 50 something years ago. we were nuts then and still nuts today. when I ordered my CW9, he called me to let me know it was in. I got over there and we had the unboxing of the virgin gun. it had been shot at the facorty and not cleaned(those sluts!). it had poly flakes on the frame. it came in a cardboard box(those sluts!) and only had 1 magazine(cheap sluts!). I took it home and cleaned it up as best I could. since then I've been putting a minimum of 50 rounds a week thru it. great gun. just got a CM9 and it's a good shooter too, that was a used gun from somewhere in the mountains of W.Va., not a virgin. geez, ya just got to take some chances and hope for the best. shoot the darn thing!

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    I went to high school with my buddy at the gun store, 50 something years ago. we were nuts then and still nuts today. when I ordered my CW9, he called me to let me know it was in. I got over there and we had the unboxing of the virgin gun. it had been shot at the facorty and not cleaned(those sluts!). it had poly flakes on the frame. it came in a cardboard box(those sluts!) and only had 1 magazine(cheap sluts!). I took it home and cleaned it up as best I could. since then I've been putting a minimum of 50 rounds a week thru it. great gun. just got a CM9 and it's a good shooter too, that was a used gun from somewhere in the mountains of W.Va., not a virgin. geez, ya just got to take some chances and hope for the best. shoot the darn thing!
    +1
    ​O|||||||O

Default Buyer's remorse, inevitable course of events.....

Jeez I am having worse problems than this guy. I can't for the life of me get this mag in. Who wants only 7+1? So I bought a double stack mag for a m&p9 and it won't fit. Trading this thing off first chance I get!
    This place isn't safe.

Thanks. I am soooooo relieved.

Your my soul mate Mr. Surveyor.

I never owned a new car, I kind of shop for them the same way you describe looking for guns. Honest wear. Try to avoid Fords even though due to circumstances beyond my control I'm driving one. Probably be commercial material soon almost 110,000 miles on it and still on the road.

It was 5 or 6 years old when I got it so who knows where it's been.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

B .... I do insist on buying new underwear .... don't want to see someone else's character marks there

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

I owned a new truck once. Undies once, and PJ's once.

They all gone by the wayside, and I'm better off for it.

I have two used Kahrs and one new one. Shot each one over 200 uneventful rounds and was glad to do it!(even the used ones). Why would you complain about having to shoot your pistol? I wouldn't carry one of any brand I had not shot at least that much!

I ate a Snickers bar that just didn't taste like they used to & it didn't make me happy. I think I will go back to the store and ask for my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk