Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when yes means yes

Default when yes means yes

WOW so before a college kid gets a little he will need an attorney present, a notary, and a witness? Crazy...........
    http://news.msn.com/us/california-ad...x-assault-rule
    I am the Living Man

Save your money and chock your chicken...
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

in Muggsy case, a little is what any college person would ever get. Just sayin. The only yes he would hear is YES that is really small isn't it...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

If the semi willing partner doesn't speak (think farm animal here) is that a yes?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    Save your money and chock your chicken...
    I prefer to choke the chicken....................if yours is of such enormity, that you have to chock it, you have my respect

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    If the semi willing partner doesn't speak (think farm animal here) is that a yes?
    funny but the thrust(pun intended) of the law is that the absence of a no does not default to a yes. So I can see it now. "please sign this form that states you understand English, sign this form to indicate you are of sound mind, sign this form that indicates you are not under the influence, sign this form that you have concented to having sex" OK lets get these notarized and witnessed then we are good to go.

Don't get me wrong...rape is a bad thing, but hasn't this law gone too far--what kind of world are we creating here?
    I am the Living Man

What's this thread have to do with chickens?

Pun received. Typical of California they are just adding mud to an already solid law on the books.

Saying no is the same as not saying yes. It's a muddy creek sometimes, often times a payback involved with a scorned female. Not always of course and I agree rape is a serious bad thing and the punishment can't be too severe in my book. Throw the key away or pull the plug. If absolutely proven circumstances exist.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm sure jocko will be along shortly to answer that.

If you don't teach your own kids to control their body and their primal urges, maybe your parenting skills aren't the best. I only have a 13 and a 3 year old, so what do I know. Other than the fact that I didn't treat my college campus like it was the Playboy mansion. If I could do it, anyone can.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Hmmm, then unless a guy calls out YES!! in the throes of passion I suppose he can claim he didn't consent either. They both have to perform certain delicate physical efforts to have sex so who is raping whom? I can see where a defense attorney would certainly dig into this one.

My buddy was on a jury trying a rape case and after the woman told her story the defendant took the stand. He went step-by-step through the "performance" stating at each step "She didn't say no." That included each kiss, article of clothing, touch, nibble, etc. His testimony had quite an effect on the jurors (I imagine especially the men who could have voted by standing up).
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

My room mate brought home this drunk gal one night, and they were all over each other in the living room, so I just went to bed to give them some privacy. I woke up the next morning to this ***** yelling at him and pitching a hissy fit, saying he raped her, and she was gonna call the police, and get her brothers to whup his ass and all kinds of crap. I told her she was all over my room mate the previous night, pretty aggressively, and it sure didn't look like rape to me, and I would testify to that in court. She was like I don't remember any of that happening. Anyway, he took her back to her car, and that was pretty much the end of it. Just goes to show how things go down sometimes.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.