Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: October/Octopus? Tentacles of thoughts that belong no where but here.

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the cow was struck and killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

1 hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

What happened to you,' asked Hillary?

'Well,' the driver replied, 'the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!'

'My God, what did you tell them?' asked Hillary.

The driver replied, 'I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by GROTMAN View Post
    Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the cow was struck and killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

1 hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

'Well,' the driver replied, 'the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!'

The driver replied, 'I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it.
    Gonna have to steal this one and pass it on to a few friends.

I can't believe I missed our local gunshow this weekend. For some reason I just never heard about it. My son came home and asked how it was and I was like oh no!!! not today. That was at like 3 in the afternoon so much to late. Just crushed me. Even though I'm usually broke I enjoy wandering through it immensely.
    Only one a month and I go and blow it.

Grrrr!!!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I can't believe I missed our local gunshow this weekend. For some reason I just never heard about it. My son came home and asked how it was and I was like oh no!!! not today. That was at like 3 in the afternoon so much to late. Just crushed me. Even though I'm usually broke I enjoy wandering through it immensely.
    Only one a month and I go and blow it.

Grrrr!!!
    I made it to ours here in Denver. First time in awhile. I'd pretty much decided over the last couple/three months no more guns (again), then went to the show, found three or four I kinda wanted, and then got the hell out of there before I accidentally bought something.

I need more guns like I need more holes in my brain, but....it's a freakin' addiction that just won't go away.
    NRA Benefactor

Comfort thyself in the knowledge that it's not a bad addiction. Could be a lot worse I reckon.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by GROTMAN View Post

Oh man, that one was great.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Here's a bit of good news, I grabbed this one last week:
    http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/DeS...279801952.html
    "The Deacon" Zoot Shooter #84
    Yup, I'm the guy at Surplus Rifle

And... an update on a serious matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=AHa-AvLk4no

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Daughter Accidentally Finds Her Mother Having An Affair. This Is Priceless.

20th October 2014

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Seen it but I still get a good laugh out of it. Thanks man.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan