CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My latest find

Default My latest find

I know this isn't a Kahr, but... I just got this .22 Marlin this past week end. I've been looking for a reasonably priced one for a long time. It's an adult sized and weight.

Here it is with My Marlin 1894 .44 mag. All I want next is an older .38/.357 Marlin

Scope will probably go. I'll fill in the rear sight dove tail cut and do the peep sight thing Like I did on the.44 mag.

How sweet it is and a take down model too. Very cool. I'm with ya on the scope. Just don't fit on a lever gun to my eye.

Looks in super nice shape.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I am jealous. I think my small collection needs a lever gun--I'm thinking .357 mag as well.

Classic excellence!
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

I gave up finding the vintage Marlin in 38/357 and bought a Rossi R92 in .44 mag last February. If that magic Marlin shows up, I'm still in the market.

I wish I could afford to shoot my .22's ...... (who woulda ever believed you could reload centerfire a lot more readily, and danged near as cheap as .22 lr?)

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Thats a beauty.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Congrats, the 39A has an excellent reputation.
    Nice work on the "Dutchman" for the 1894. A fine brace of rifles you have there.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

^^^^. Yeah good luck finding one in .357. They are really scarce around here. Ohio approved straightwall cartidges for deer hunting this year so even the Rossi's are snapped up. But there are lots of used shotguns around.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    ^^^^. Yeah good luck finding one in .357. They are really scarce around here. Ohio approved straightwall cartidges for deer hunting this year so even the Rossi's are snapped up. But there are lots of used shotguns around.
    I missed out on an older one last week. It was in a pawn shop. Didn't last one day there. $ 625.00 out the door.
    From all the reading I've done about Remington buying Marlin convinces me not to buy one made by Remington since 2010

Good find!

Love those older Marlins - gave my 336 .30-30 (bought new in 1968 for $65) to one of my sons a few years ago.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling