Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New toy

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    What did you come up with to confine the media blasted from the media blaster or did you just let it go.
    I'm told it gets everywhere and into everything.
    Blasting cabinets are typically used. Otherwise, it has to be done outdoors, and is very messy.
    NRA Life Member

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Col Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    What did you come up with to confine the media blasted from the media blaster or did you just let it go.
    I'm told it gets everywhere and into everything.

I've been pondering some sort of containment setup to keep it mostly off me and maybe even be able to reuse it although that might not be a good idea as it might have contaminants from the piece being blasted and clog up the blaster.?
    I just let it fly out in the yard. Ive determined next time i do a project i think I'll make me a box or something with some arm holes and a window. Otherwise when using it i found i have to make sure im covered head to foot and have good face protection. It blows media every direction. Even gets in the collar of your shirt.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/