Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A fair article on open vs. concealed carry in NC

Default yup

Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    It is an enumeratedright to be challenged, harrassed, oppressed, retaliated against?
    ur right but also we don't like it either..

Default open carry

Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    Who doesn't like what? Please clarify.
    is legal in Indiana with a ccw permit but trust me you willget challenged by damn near every LEO that see's it. Some business will politely tell you to put the gun up or leave. Just the nature of the beast.

Try walking down town in Indy around the circle area. where they just had BLACK EXPO WEEK and 10 blacks were shot in down town Indy yesterday.

Don't get me wrong folks I am an advocate of ccw but I think to openly challenge the system will maybe someday reverse on us. I'm certainly not here to argue it either, as opinions are ask and opinions are given and then we all have to decide which road to travel. I just choose to not draw attention from ANYONE..

try walking into an Indiana gunshow with open loaded carry and u will not make it past the front door....

I tend to agree with most of the others members here, although it should be universally acceptable, to carry in the open, I still prefer to carry concealed for all of the other good common sense reasons enumerated by others on this post.
    At times I may carry openning when afield hunting, but I also hunt on private lease land and then once back in public I switch my weapon and method of carry.

Default yup

Quote Originally Posted by DKD View Post
    I tend to agree with most of the others members here, although it should be universally acceptable, to carry in the open, I still prefer to carry concealed for all of the other good common sense reasons enumerated by others on this post.
    At times I may carry openning when afield hunting, but I also hunt on private lease land and then once back in public I switch my weapon and method of carry.
    done the same thing, we can now in Indiana carry a handgun while bowhunting, Never could before, so my handgun is on my side instead of my pocket when bowhunting..

I carry both ways, OC & CCW. I have never had a negative comment when OCing, but it is pretty common here in Az. You have had to carry open if you did not have a CCW, but that law will change on 7/29/10. Any legal citizen w/o a felony can carry concealed w/o a permit.