Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini .45

Default Mini .45

Anybody own one of the following???????????? Sig Ultra Carry II..................ATI Titan.............................Metro Arms 1911...........................just want to know what the owners think about them.

Citadel officer size .45. Works fine. Good slide to frame fit and good trigger.

Forgot to mention it has bawanna grips too.

The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I don't own any of the one's you mentioned Berreta, but have heard and read good and bad about the Sig Ultras. They are great looking pistols and have some nice features. Kimber makes the Ultra Carry II and would probably be my choice in a 3" barrel .45. I own the Kimber Compact Stainless II which has the compact officers size grip and the commander length (4") barrel. It's one of my favorites, has been 100%, and I shoot it as good or better than anything I own.

Sorry, I've owned two Colt Officers ACP, a Detonics, and a Springfield "compact" (4" even). All worked great!

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Anybody own one of the following???????????? Sig Ultra Carry II..................ATI Titan.............................Metro Arms 1911...........................just want to know what the owners think about them.
    I don't have any of the models you mentioned but I do have a Kimber Tactical Ultra II that has over 3000 trouble free rounds and it is very accurate
    DSCF9312.jpg
    " In God We Trust" I love my Country its the Government that I fear.
    Gun control isn't about guns, Its about Control.:32:

I had an ATI Titan for a while. I had a few FTE problems so I sent it back. It work pretty well afterwards, but I sold it anyway.

No experience with the SIG Ultra Carry, but I've had two SIG C3's [4 1/4 inch barrel] it's probably my favorite pistol. It shoots like a FS 1911 and is very pretty besides.

A Kimber UC II was mentioned and I have one. After replacing the "junk" mag that came with it, it's been quite reliable. However, I still like the SIG better.

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    Sorry, I've owned two Colt Officers ACP, a Detonics, and a Springfield "compact" (4" even). All worked great!
    Hey, I didn't know there was another Detonics owner here. I have a 1980 Combat Master that I occasionally carry. It's a bit heavy being all steel, but it's the smallest 45 1911 styled pistol I've seen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry, brain fart...................................I mean't Kimber Ultra carry II........................................

Quote Originally Posted by O'Dell View Post
    I had an ATI Titan for a while. I had a few FTE problems so I sent it back. It work pretty well afterwards, but I sold it anyway.

No experience with the SIG Ultra Carry, but I've had two SIG C3's [4 1/4 inch barrel] it's probably my favorite pistol. It shoots like a FS 1911 and is very pretty besides.

A Kimber UC II was mentioned and I have one. After replacing the "junk" mag that came with it, it's been quite reliable. However, I still like the SIG better.
    Which mag did you get as a replacement??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Which mag did you get as a replacement??????????????
    I got two KimPro Tech mags. It's a shame that they supply a junk mag on a high end pistol, especially when they make a good one.