Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3LB Trigger Pull on My Remington R1...Oh My!

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    Primers are now available but where did you find 10 pounds of pistol powder? The pistol powder supply is just about nil and has been so for over a year.
    I just found another place. The pistol powder is called CSB-1. It comes with its own loading data. It's been used by an experienced reloader who is also running out of pistol powder. He has tried it and is very satisfied with it. He said the place he found it: http://www.hi-techammo.com/ has fast shipping with very good prices as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Hoosier View Post
    I just found another place. The pistol powder is called CSB-1. It comes with its own loading data. It's been used by an experienced reloader who is also running out of pistol powder. He has tried it and is very satisfied with it. He said the place he found it: http://www.hi-techammo.com/ has fast shipping with very good prices as well.
    Have you tried any of this? Is it similar to either W231, Bullseye, Titegroup, or Unique? Those are my favorite pistol powders. Thanks for the tip.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    Have you tried any of this? Is it similar to either W231, Bullseye, Titegroup, or Unique? Those are my favorite pistol powders. Thanks for the tip.
    Nope. I have never tried it myself and I'm not sure what it's comparable to, but he seemed to like it. It looks to be a military powder.

I do all my own work. I run a 3.5-3.6 on my raptor ultra EDC and TLE II tactical suppressed just out of reliability concern and 2.2-2.3 on my raptor pro. I think 2.0lbs is perfect but its hard to make it dead reliable so I bumped it up to 2.2ish and been happy with it for like 5k rds this summer. All guns are set to have less than 2mm of total combined trigger travel from take up to break