Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ungrateful Africans and Jesse Jackson about ebola treatment.

For the Sharpton's and Jacksons of the minority community it is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

IMO, there are those in the "minority community" who are just out to f**k the rest of us either for personal gain or just plain vindictiveness. They can't forget that the war ended over 150 years ago but they blame us for their not achieving where they think they should be in life. No matter what has been done to atone for that sin, they do not ever forgive nor forget. These so called leaders foment unrest and hatred because it keeps them in power while the rest remain in servitude. These leaders are doing their people a great injustice.

There are others of the "minority community" who have moved on and have become successful in their endeavors and rightly so due to their efforts. I applaud these people and respect them for their accomplishments.

Ebola patients should NOT be allowed to enter the USA.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

hang on boys...its gonna be a rough ride with the Ebola stuff.
    Getting a few more rounds for the cache if you dig what I am sayn..
    I am the Living Man

Ebola is a serious problem in need of a serious solution and we have the "prince of fools" for a president. That doesn't bode well.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

This President's arrogance is only superseded by his ineptitude.
    Thank God more Americans have not yet contracted this disease.
    The CDC and medical community clearly do not know everything about this virus and were woefully unprepared to take care of these patients. As evidenced by the fact that two nurses contracted the disease with a known diagnosis of the patient they were caring for. (I am a surgeon not a virologist. Clearly the medical community knows how to protect itself from viruses spread by blood and body fluids. i.e. hepatitis and HIV)

So back to the arrogance and ineptitude. What a great political moment he missed by not imposing a short term ban on flights from West Africa. If the US cases remain very low and stay very isolated and contained, he looks like a hero. Things get worse (seems less likely. How strange that none of Duncan's family contracted the disease?
    There are things about the virulence and spread of this virus that we don't yet seem to know) then he can say he took bold steps to ensure the safety of the American people.

Stubbornness + arrogance= ineptitude.
    (Harvard Law and U of C law school professor doesn't factor into that equation)

Lets see what we do know:
    People still allowed to enter U.S from "hot spots"
    Cannot catch it via airborne route yet nurses in full protective uniforms and treating known pts got it--did they make out with the pt? Decided to bust a move with the pt?
    CDC hasn't said much
    our Surgeon General is AWOL in my opinion--have not seen anything from him
    I don't believe the G is forthright with how many have it BTW.
    Hang on boys its gonna be a rough ride
    I am the Living Man