Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimson 'Trace

Default Crimson 'Trace

Kudos to the folks at Crimson Trace. I bought a LG460 to put on my K9 recently. I immediately had some issues where the activation button would not work . Sometimes it would come on perfectly then sometimes it would come on for a few seconds and then fade to almost nothing. Called CT customer service and explained that I had just purchased the LG460. Craig says no problem , I will put a new one in the mail to you and include a return envelope to send back the original one. No questions asked. Just send it back.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

Now that's the way to run a business!
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

I agree. Take care of the customer and that customer will return with more business.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

Crimson Trace has proved itself over and over to be a company we should want to do business with.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Great company with great products. Could have been a battery....that's how my batteries fade out.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

It would be great if they would make one for the guide rods for the CM models like the one I have on my Glock 23.

Question for the OP - after you installed the CT grips, did your holster(s) still work without modifications? Logically, I would think they would, but I thought I'd ask someone who has done this. Contemplating this myself. Thanks!

Sent using Tapatalk HD

I'm not the OP, but most holsters won't work if you add the CT laser that hangs under the barrel. If you get the laser grips, like for a 1911 and some others, then holsters are not a problem. I use Remora holster that will hold either the CM45 or CW45, depending which one I put the laser on.

That was great customer service by CT! Now if they would just come out with some laser grips for the Boberg, I'd be a real fan of them.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I have had many dealings with Crimson Trace and every time they prove themselves to be a great company to work with.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I've got one on both my CM9 and CW380.