Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New CM9 - Range Report & Broken Follower

UPDATE:

I was able to take the CM9 out yesterday. I shot 100 rounds of 115gr FMJ and 14 rounds of Federal 124gr HST with zero malfunctions. I won't be 100% confident until I shoot at least another 200 rounds without breaking a follower. However, as of now I am happy with the quick turnaround time from Kahr. If anything happens in the future I will post it here. Thanks for the replies to this thread!

From the Kahr Technical Service Work Sheet:

Problem Reported:
    BREAKING FOLLOWERS, EMAIL TRACKING NUMBER 1 MK620

Action Taken:
    CK- REWORKED FEED RAMP REPLACED 1 FOLLOWER LUBED AND TESTED GOOD WITH 31 ROUNDS

Great! Do you know/Can you tell how they actually "reworked" the feed ramp? I'm very curious about "factory fix" because I fixed the same problem with my PM9 myself by performing a very minor rampectomy, and I'm now 100% confident carrying the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokyT View Post
    Great! Do you know/Can you tell how they actually "reworked" the feed ramp? I'm very curious about "factory fix" because I fixed the same problem with my PM9 myself by performing a very minor rampectomy, and I'm now 100% confident carrying the gun.
    It's easier for me to post pics of how the work was done, rather than explain it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the pics. Yes, I can see what they did to the feed ramp.