Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: Voted via early ballot

Default Voted via early ballot

I did it! Voted early ballot in the general election. Yes, I voted a straight conservative ticket. Since the President knows EVERYTHING (like my sons when they were teen-agers) I thought I would help him by giving him both a House and Senate comprised of conservatives. This is also a shot across Harry Reid's bow so maybe he will resign and rule the State of Nevada instead of the United States. I will be looking forward to 2016 when I can cast another straight conservative ticket to maybe convince Hillary to take up grandmothering. I can't buy elections like they do in Illinois and New York but I'm willing to crawl to the election site if need be to cast my vote. Speaking of which, for all of you gun-toting conservatives who haven't voted yet, DO IT on election day! Don't say your vote won't make a difference, it DOES! When you fail to vote, the other guy votes and it may not be the same vote that you would cast! Letting the other guy vote is why we're in this mess today! Vote wisely, but VOTE. Elections have consequences!

I am voting tomorrow---yep need to vote!
    I am the Living Man

We're all by mail here in liberal central. I'll be sending it in tomorrow or the next day.

Fingers crossed.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I beat you guys by two weeks. Voted a straight republican ticket. Couldn't find a single conservative candidate among the democrats. Couldn't find a married conservative candidate among the democrats, either. Disgusting state of affairs.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    I am voting tomorrow---yep need to vote!
    I'm keeping my eye on you, Knkali. Secret ballot my foot.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    I did it! Voted early ballot in the general election. Yes, I voted a straight conservative ticket. Since the President knows EVERYTHING (like my sons when they were teen-agers) I thought I would help him by giving him both a House and Senate comprised of conservatives. This is also a shot across Harry Reid's bow so maybe he will resign and rule the State of Nevada instead of the United States. I will be looking forward to 2016 when I can cast another straight conservative ticket to maybe convince Hillary to take up grandmothering. I can't buy elections like they do in Illinois and New York but I'm willing to crawl to the election site if need be to cast my vote. Speaking of which, for all of you gun-toting conservatives who haven't voted yet, DO IT on election day! Don't say your vote won't make a difference, it DOES! When you fail to vote, the other guy votes and it may not be the same vote that you would cast! Letting the other guy vote is why we're in this mess today! Vote wisely, but VOTE. Elections have consequences!
    Yer definitely my kinda guy, Marshal.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380