CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another CM9 Initial Range Report

Quote Originally Posted by MBSL500 View Post
    Sorry, this has been going on far too long to simply dismiss it as "poop happens".
    It's one thing to be a loyal customer.
    It's another to continue to be an apologist for them when you know the issue should have been resolved months and months ago.
    At what cost? Everything is a trade off. I'm sure Kahr is smarter than you and I and has thought this through carefully. There are plenty of folks out there to make them aware of the issue. I don't think they missed it.

If being loyal means keeping an open mind and looking at the bigger picture.....then call me loyal and proud of it.
    ​O|||||||O

Apologies to OP. The follower deal seems to be a drum that some just can't resist banging. Glad your Kahrs are fine and we appreciate the good report. I think you and that new trigger will become mates soon enough.
    ​O|||||||O

No worries. Went out to shoot the break-in rounds hoping that I'd have no problems but was prepared for the worst. It was much the same with the CW380, with lots of owners experiencing problems. Mine ran fine. Truth be told when it comes to detail related issues, I'm probably one of the pickiest people I know. I just wish the trigger on the CM9 was a little more like the one on the CW380. I guess the only prescription is to put more rounds through the CM9.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine One View Post
    No worries. Went out to shoot the break-in rounds hoping that I'd have no problems but was prepared for the worst. It was much the same with the CW380, with lots of owners experiencing problems. Mine ran fine. Truth be told when it comes to detail related issues, I'm probably one of the pickiest people I know. I just wish the trigger on the CM9 was a little more like the one on the CW380. I guess the only prescription is to put more rounds through the CM9.
    Or install the 5lb springs.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Quote Originally Posted by codegeek View Post
    Or install the 5lb springs.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    Okay, now you have my attention. Where do I get the springs? Is this something I can do myself or better left to an armorer?