Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Reaganville?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reaganville?

here's some politics fur ya-- http://www.salon.com/2014/10/22/reag...called_reagan/

another guy selling a book to the nutjobs. this one proposes some southern states form their own country, which would be pure and wholesome. (no mention yet of invading Poland). (if all of the states with negative GDP's would go away, the producer states would have a lighter load to carry.) go! and good luck.

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/24/why_...ality_partner/
    this might help paint some more of the picture. "Pew Research set out to find what’s behind what it considers the increasing political polarization of the United States. Pew discovered that conservatives are consuming a right-wing media full of lies and misinformation, whereas liberals are more interested in media that puts facts before ideology. It’s very much not a “both sides do it” situation. Conservatives are becoming more conservative because of propaganda, whereas liberals are becoming more liberal while staying very much checked into reality."
    (from years of trying to make some money on Wall St. I have come to realize there is more than one or two sides to a story. the speculator has to get all sides and then find which version the herd is going to run with. I still don't understand why people, not of the 1%, would take sides in politics or think a vote is meaningful. there's a lot of things about "showbiz" that I don't understand. hehehehe, remember back in the early 70's when "reality is for people that can't handle drugs"? )

Lol.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I don't think that there is anything wrong with gays calling for equal treatment. What I object to is gays calling for special treatment. As a straight man I cannot marry another man. Likewise, a homosexual shouldn't be allowed to marry another man. That's fair and equal treatment. What the homosexuals are trying to achieve is social acceptance, not equality. That they will never achieve.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    I don't think that there is anything wrong with gays calling for equal treatment. What I object to is gays calling for special treatment. As a straight man I cannot marry another man. Likewise, a homosexual shouldn't be allowed to marry another man. That's fair and equal treatment. What the homosexuals are trying to achieve is social acceptance, not equality. That they will never achieve.
    I think you are only looking at one aspect of the gay rights movement. It isn't all about marriage per se as it is more about the benefits that go along with marriage. Tax, estate tax, healthcare options, ect for spouses. I think that gays should also experience the fecal storm of divorce too. Be careful what they wish for.....they might get it.
    I am the Living Man

Fecal storm?????????????

Good thing I'm not in charge of social acceptance this week.

Call it an unnatural human merge so they can get the benefits (its' all about the money).

But don't call it a marriage. Marriage is one man and one woman unless of course you live in Utah then it's one man and how ever many women you can afford to feed.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Call it what you want......show me the $$
    I am the Living Man