Thread: No More Guns rev 2

Then DO NOT LOOK AT THIS!:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTrRg-UT0es
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    That is nice. It's been months since I bought a gun. I have bought a couple of scopes and other add-ons lately. I have been considering what I might regret if I did not buy before the vote on our little gun-grabber initiative here in Washington. Maybe all I need are some 80% AR parts though...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    That is nice. It's been months since I bought a gun. I have bought a couple of scopes and other add-ons lately. I have been considering what I might regret if I did not buy before the vote on our little gun-grabber initiative here in Washington. Maybe all I need are some 80% AR parts though...
    I have high hopes that our little gun grabber initiative won't pass here. The lies the spew on commercials make me sick, unbelievable.
    It will probably up the cost of government of course since I'll have a bunch more background checks to do everytime grandpa wants to give his grandson a gun.

It'll cost us a bit more of course like everything else but we'll be ok since we're good guys.

The saddest part is it will have no effect whatsoever on the dirtbags and neerdowells who don't purchase guns in a legal fashion anyhow. But try to explain this to so called educated and rich bastards who have put millions into the campaign.

I will get a huge chuckle when it fails though. All that money down the tube and common sense prevails.
    I sure hope so anyhow.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    Short 9mm carbine....fits right into my stated, three gun bucket list.
    NRA Benefactor

Funny how a school shooting came just in time! Problem is it was a minority (Native American) that did it.
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Also a kid so none of the old laws or new laws apply. Unless his dad was a stalker or child molester like all the TV commercials say. They all get their guns at gun shows or on line with no background check.
    Wish I could figure out how to do that.

This was real though. I know a dozen guys that were actually there. I heard one account where there was over 120 cops there. I think they needed a checkpoint to keep track of the cops more than the kids.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I have high hopes that our little gun grabber initiative won't pass here. The lies the spew on commercials make me sick, unbelievable.
    It will probably up the cost of government of course since I'll have a bunch more background checks to do everytime grandpa wants to give his grandson a gun.

It'll cost us a bit more of course like everything else but we'll be ok since we're good guys.

The saddest part is it will have no effect whatsoever on the dirtbags and neerdowells who don't purchase guns in a legal fashion anyhow. But try to explain this to so called educated and rich bastards who have put millions into the campaign.

I will get a huge chuckle when it fails though. All that money down the tube and common sense prevails.
    I sure hope so anyhow.
    I hope you're right, that it fails. But, you are missing the opportunity it brings. Even my wife is thinking she might want to get a new carry pistol this week. There are probably lines at the gun stores this week, although I haven't checked.

well there you go, get rid of the 25% and fulfill your bucket list...

A the edge of turning 70 I am in the same boat as the OP. Neither of my children are interested in guns and my grandchildren are shooters but still very young.

I teach and RSO at a range so I am working on re-honing my rapid fire double tap type drills. I am shooting all my carry and house guns in these drills. Any guns that do not pass my personal requirements will be moved into the for sale side of the safe.

Realizing they never really worked the way I thought they would, I recently sold a couple of Milt Sparks IWB holsters for a 1911 that resided in my holster box with more to go. I am cataloging and pricing much of my reloading equipment and supplies. I am trying to protect my family in the event I become incapacitated and have to watch all that go in a garage sale because my wife listed that stuff at the price I told her I paid for it in the first place.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    A the edge of turning 70 I am in the same boat as the OP. Neither of my children are interested in guns and my grandchildren are shooters but still very young.

I teach and RSO at a range so I am working on re-honing my rapid fire double tap type drills. I am shooting all my carry and house guns in these drills. Any guns that do not pass my personal requirements will be moved into the for sale side of the safe.

Realizing they never really worked the way I thought they would, I recently sold a couple of Milt Sparks IWB holsters for a 1911 that resided in my holster box with more to go. I am cataloging and pricing much of my reloading equipment and supplies. I am trying to protect my family in the event I become incapacitated and have to watch all that go in a garage sale because my wife listed that stuff at the price I told her I paid for it in the first place.
    Aww, crap....don't even get me started on the holsters...
    NRA Benefactor