Xssights   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lil Andy Chomo- Mr Tough Guy, Folds like a cheap suit

This just in...
    Kaci Hickox Won't Follow Maine Ebola Quarantine Rule, Lawyer Says

Oct 28, 2014, 9:51 PM ET
    By ABC NEWS via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Quarantined Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox 'Will Go to Court'
    NEXT VIDEO Nurse Kaci Hickox In Home State Of Maine After NJ Ebola Quarantine

AUTO START: ON | OFF

Kaci Hickox, the nurse who was quarantined at a New Jersey hospital despite exhibiting no Ebolasymptoms after arriving from West Africa, won't follow the quarantine imposed by Maine officials, her attorney said tonight.
    "Going forward she does not intend to abide by the quarantine imposed by Maine officials because she is not a risk to others," her attorney Steven Hyman said. "She is asymptomatic and under all the protocols cannot be deemed a medical risk of being contagious to anyone."
    Hickox will abide by all the self-monitoring requirements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the state of Maine, Hyman said.
    Health Nurse in Ebola Quarantine to Sue for Freedom
    5-Year-Old Boy Under Observation at NYC Hospital Over Ebola Concerns
    Maine requires that health care workers such as Hickox who return to the state from West Africa will remain under a 21-day home quarantine, with their condition actively monitored, Gov. Paul R. LePage said in a statement.
    "We will help make sure the health care worker has everything to make this time as comfortable as possible," he said.
    Hickox left University Hospital in Newark Monday afternoon and was taken to Maine, where she lives.
    Hickox, 29, was the first person forced into New Jersey's mandatory quarantine after arriving at Newark Liberty International Airport Friday. She had previously treated Ebola patients in Sierra Leone for Doctors Without Borders, but never registered a fever, leaving no medical reason to keep her quarantined, another of her attorneys, Norman Siegel told ABC News.
    She was held in a tent structure outside of University Hospital.
    Handout image

Kaci Hickox is seen sitting inside the isolation tent she has been housed in at University Hospital in Newark, New Jersey.

"Her civil rights were violated," Siegel said. "At a minimum, she could bring an action for damages. But I think her goal is to try to revise the current policies with regard to, for example, mandatory quarantines."
    Siegel criticized New Jersey and New York governors Chris Christie and Andrew Cuomo for enacting quarantine policies, despite criticisms from the Obama administration and medical experts that the measures were unnecessary.
    "When you look at what happened and how it happened, you come away with the sense that this policy was based on fear and politics rather on medical fact, and we can't have the politicians directing these kinds of important issues," Siegel said.
    Mark Lennihan/AP Photo

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, left, listens as New Jersey Governor Chris Christie talks at a news conference, Oct. 24, 2014 in New York.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said that the federal government has established Ebola guidelines that are "based on solid science," but he declined to classify states' quarantine efforts as a mistake.
    "I don't want to use the word mistake because I think when people do things, the governor of New York, the governor of New Jersey, they're doing it in good faith to try and do what they feel is the best for their constituents," Fauci said in an interview with "Good Morning America." "What we're trying to do is set the bar that's based on scientific data, but that's not to criticize or to put down a decision that an official might make wanting to go the extra mile. That's just judgment on their part."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/kaci-hickox-follow-maine-ebola-quarantine-rule-lawyer/story?id=26501921
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

So if Ovomit says it's ok, it's ok, but if anyone says it's not ok it's politics.

Ok, I get it now.

If I was in charge the nurse could sue on the world court and not get a penny from me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The Fact is that we don't know enough about Ebola to even mention Facts.....The only real facts we know so far is that:

1. The Government has lied about how difficult it is to contract Ebola...They said that it takes DIRECT contact with bodily fluids of an Ebola patient to get it but now they are saying that the Ebola virus can survive on glass in a moist cool environment for up to 50 DAYS....Thats NOT direct contact....If this disease is so hard to contract then why are medical personnel using level III protection still getting it???? Somebody's lying...

2. The people who are going over to the hot zone to help Africans with Ebola, living in sweltering nasty tents for 6 weeks and have first hand experience of the horrors and misery this disease causes CANT be bothered and responsible enough to submit to a quarantine when they return to America to prevent it spreading here....

These are the only known FACTS so far and everything else is speculation....
    Last edited by getsome; 10-30-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: kant speel

the conditions of her quarantine are a bit rough IMHO but she should be quarantined. I bet if you asked her about guns, she would be an antigunner....After all, if banning guns could save just one life......but when it comes to saving just one life and it is directly effecting her(quarantine), then it is another story.
    Dig what I am lay'n down here?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    the conditions of her quarantine are a bit rough IMHO but she should be quarantined. I bet if you asked her about guns, she would be an antigunner....After all, if banning guns could save just one life......but when it comes to saving just one life and it is directly effecting her(quarantine), then it is another story.
    Dig what I am lay'n down here?
    All this^^^^^^
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I'll bet she has herpes and crabs, but won't self-quarantine from sex. This lady doth protest too much, me thinks. Something not right about her.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I'll bet she has herpes and crabs, but won't self-quarantine from sex. This lady doth protest too much, me thinks. Something not right about her.
    yeah look at her eyes...she is psychotic
    I am the Living Man

You fella's are really picking up on your profiling skills. Make me so gosh durn proud I could cry.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

yep she is a nut job and so is her boyfriend. I can see it in his eyes too. This lady would not know what a personal liberty is if it sat on her. Ebola has no trigger, no safety, no decision making capabilities, no on or off, no reason...it does what viruses do---spread. If one case is tracked down to her, she should be held responsible for that person's medical bills and or death. She is one of those people that have a huge heart for others OUTSIDE the U.S, but will step over those that fall prostrate on the ground in front of her on Main street. Yes, I am using big brush strokes on this so I will ask others to politely tell me where I am wrong here.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mai...id=mailsignout
    I am the Living Man

"have a huge heart for others Outside the U.S., but will step over those that fall prostate on the ground in front of her on Main St." Description of a true liberal................................