CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock is more expensive used than new? Lol

Default Glock is more expensive used than new? Lol

Lately I've been browsing through armslist to see if there's any good deal out there. Every glock I saw was 550- 700 dollar sometime even higher. A new glock 17 here is 485 dollar. I just don't quite understand I guess. Everyone else not selling a glock seem to be from earth. Anyone else seeing this? I sold some of my glocks for 400 sometime 350 and its fair to me.

Ps polishing the slide with sandpaper and mother polish does not turn it into a custom gun and add 200 dollar value.

Yah well, a Glocks more expensive than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but I'd still rather have that than a Glock.

Just sayin'

It's not just glock. It seems like every used gun listing on armslist is asking for more than you can get one new.

Quote Originally Posted by pubtart View Post

Ps polishing the slide with sandpaper and mother polish does not turn it into a custom gun and add 200 dollar value.
    Now THAT would be good lookin'
    ​O|||||||O

Armslist = over priced = idiot sellers
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Where I used to work we couldn't give used Glocks away. We had so many police trade-ins that it was ridiculous. Of course, every person that came in to sell a Glock turned around and left as they wanted the same price they paid brand new. We would show them the used Glocks and the price we were selling them for and they couldn't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    Where I used to work we couldn't give used Glocks away. We had so many police trade-ins that it was ridiculous. Of course, every person that came in to sell a Glock turned around and left as they wanted the same price they paid brand new. We would show them the used Glocks and the price we were selling them for and they couldn't believe it.
    Well some shop here is doing the same thing 475-500 used glock. My comment was what happen to the days where you can go in to a gun shop to pick up a used glock for 300-350? Not that I'm looking for one at the moment but I thought it's rediculous when asked why so expensive the response "it's a glock". Okay?

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    I was talking to my local gun shop owner and he said the same thing. People would come in and want to sell their used beater rifle for $20 less than a brand new one. But here its just not guns. You go into one of these "flea markets" and people want mega bucks for their JUNK that they think are antiques.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Supply and demand. If they want to sell em the price will come down.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Longitude Zero View Post
    Armslist = over priced = idiot sellers
    Bigger idiot buyers?