Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: A new Okie here...

Default A new Okie here...

Howdy, y'all.

I just bought my third Kahr (a CT45) and figured, since I am now 'officially' a collector, it was time I joined the forum.

My other two Kahrs are a CW380 that rides in my back left pocket and a CW9 that rides in my right front pocket.

I got the CT45 for wearing on my hip but I'm having a hard time findng a holster for it.

Anybody got any ideas?

A little bit about myself.

I'm a cop in a sleepy little Oklahoma town that you've probably never heard of. My wife Cindy and I just cellebrated 28 years of wedded bliss. We have two daughters, Jordan who's 23 and D.J. who just turned "sweet" 16. We also have a 4 year old grandson, Eli. We live out in the sticks and love every acre of it. We are God fearing Christians but not the 'hell yeah' kind that TV portrays nowadays.

My life is an open book so any ??? you got - fire away!

Glad ya found us Evan, sound like our kind of folks.

I'm a big Mernickle Holster fan. I think the CT45 would ride really nice in the PS6 model.

Bob is a great guy and does some very cool stuff.

Google him up and take a gander.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Spent 4 years in Stillwater at OSU. I have a CW380 that I do not use much. A CM9 in my front pocket for EDC. For my CW45, I have a Ramora holster, a Wild Bill single clip leather IWB holster and also a N82 IWB holster. However, for less shifting, I prefer a double clip holster.

Welcome Okie from an Arkie. Glad to see you on the forum. Lots of good folks here. From what you said about yourself, you will fit right in. CM9 carrier here.

Welcome to the forum!