Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Kahr P380 - Unreliable for Personal Defense

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    Sorry but I don't see Kahr magazines as being crappy. They're made of quality materials and very nicely done at that if my P9 magazines is any example. You do have a case regarding overpriced if you purchase magazines from Kahr directly, I purchased my extra OEM magazines from MidwayUSA at a 20% discount, shipping additional in either case. Just my two cents, YMMV.
    Construction material is A+ but rounds popping out is annoying. Also think part of kahr nosedive issue is the magazines.
    This place isn't safe.

Rounds popping out of the magazine should never happen. Are you shooting hollow points when your rounds nosedive? I shoot FMJ/ball without issue.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    Rounds popping out of the magazine should never happen. Are you shooting hollow points when your rounds nosedive? I shoot FMJ/ball without issue.
    You can't throw a kahr mag in your pocket and expect to keep all the rounds in the mag. Not really and issue because I use a kydex mag carrier. I use hollow points and ball. Mine doesn't nose dive when firing just saying it is a issue with kahr pistols. Partly because the feed ramp is so steep, the reason kahr recommends using the slide release.

I am not bashing kahr love my kahr, I'll also own others. What I'm saying the weakness is though is the mags. They don't fit flush to some people standards also.
    This place isn't safe.