Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun

Thread: CM45 FTF - It was the magazine

Default CM45 FTF - It was the magazine

Bought a CM45 a month ago and was very happy with it through 300 rounds or so (6rd mag.). Then it started to FTF. I tried all sorts of ammo and it would only work with a few-very dissappointed. Just before I was ready to send it back, I decided to try the 5rd issue mag. No FTF. I've got 700 rounds now and am a happy camper with my new CCW. I've decided to carry an extra magazine. I mentioned to several of my employees that are retired Navy SEAL's that I was carrying the CM45 and they said that many of the SEAL's now carry the CM45 as an optional weapon. Knowing their high standards, I was quite impressed.
    Kahr CM45
    Kahr CM40
    Kahr CM9
    Glock 23
    Colt 45 Govt. Mod.
    Kimber Micro 9 Raptor
    Kel Tec P11
    S&W Bodyguard
    Ruger LCP
    Colt M4
    Mossberg 500 Combat Shotgun
    NRA Life Member
    U.S. Army Infantry 1966-69
    Indianapolis P.D. 1969-1974
    http:/Charleshumble.com
    A Gun is a lot like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you probably won't need one again.

You may find better service after a bit, with the 6 rd (7 total). Seems that once the PM/CM break in they run really well.

Two PM-45's here, both run flawlessly. I tell the story of having carried one in my pocket for ages, it was all dried out lube, full of lint.... took it out one day, fired all six shots ... no problems, and that's the way its always been.