Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: "Sorry your father died, hand over his guns - now."

Default "Sorry your father died, hand over his guns - now."

Here we go again with this crap, every time you thought you heard all the crazy and unlawful ways they try to take our guns. Now when you pass on they go after the family for the guns you left them. Where and when this all stop!!!!! I guess this will be a life long battle for the gun culture. There is so much in this country that needs to be fixed and taken care of but all focus is off of that, it’s a proven fact that more legal guns equal less crime. The latest FBI stats show this so what is so hard to understand. More are killed by cars I don’t see them attacking the auto companies. Most of the time I just shake my head in disbelief as I see all of the nonsense that is going on

http://www.infowars.com/cops-confisc...wners-funeral/
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Sadly enough depending upon the laws where you live this can and might happen. Education and prior planning is the key.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

All of dad's guns were lost in a canoeing accident. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Fact is we will never be able to relax. These tyrants are like rust - they never sleep. Actually they are like rust in more ways than that but that is another discussion.

Glad al of dad's guns are not exactly registered. From before the time that was required and some one must have forgot to do it one it was required

Quote Originally Posted by ced_56 View Post
    Glad al of dad's guns are not exactly registered.
    In some states CCW weapons are registered by serial number and that is what they come after.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up