Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PM9 beats Glock 26 in accuracy...Watch this!

I'm sure the kids dig it. When I was in school, any reason to get a day off school was a celebration.

Probably wouldn't be many kids in school anyhow, parents would keep them home so they can protest/riot too.

Keep it in the family as it were.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

did u finish school, ur grammar lacks alot, just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I can just picture some of the ferguson plice oficers leaving for work today, and his wife yelling at him, "honey, u forgot ur rubber bullits".. I get a kick out of racist leader eric holder asking the national guard to tone down their showing, so I heard that all NG peole will be dressed in suit and tie and their leader will have a tux on with a cumberrbun and a white flower in his coat. That should appease holder Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm sure the kids dig it. When I was in school, any reason to get a day off school was a celebration.

Probably wouldn't be many kids in school anyhow, parents would keep them home so they can protest/riot too.

Keep it in the family as it were.
    they only go to the 5th grade there and then it is off to prison. Justy sayin they all study the 2 R's , runnin and rioting

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

[QUOTE=Bawanna;323759]No sir, I no longer feel remorse agreeing with you. I find myself in awe of your wisdom and experience and feel very thankful that you take the time out of your busy day biking and chasing sheep to share it with the undeserving such as myself.
    Nothing but respect my friend.

Who are you and what did you do to the real Bawanna ?
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

He's alive for now! I'm holding him for ransom!

Does 5 bucks in small bills seem like too much?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Side by side I'd shoot much better with the Glock, the trigger is just shorter and cleaner and all things being equal it's gonna be more accurate.

That being said I choose the Kahr all day every day. For my needs it fills the bill nicely and the size is so much nicer and more convenient, there's no contest.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Not saying the Glock is more accurate but I am much more accurate with my G19 than I am with my pm9. BUT I'm accurate ENOUGH with the pm9, and would not want to carry the Glock for any length of time. So the pm9 fits my needs nicely and so no contest for me which one I'll carry.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

He's alive for now! I'm holding him for ransom!

Does 5 bucks in small bills seem like too much?
    I'll try to raise the money from all the Kahrtalk members.. wouldn't hold out too much hope though

Maybe 3?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Woo hooo hooo I got a dollar for ya!