Thread: Gun sales spike

Default Gun sales spike

I am the Living Man

Obama and Holder; the best gun salesmen in the country
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

A person is allowed to protect themselves from harm through deadly force if necessary.
    Can a person legally use deadly force to protect their property in cases of rioting and looting or are the hands of the store owners and "private security" tied and all they can do is watch?
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

If I had a store near there I know what I'd do.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    A person is allowed to protect themselves from harm through deadly force if necessary.
    Can a person legally use deadly force to protect their property in cases of rioting and looting or are the hands of the store owners and "private security" tied and all they can do is watch?
    Remember what the store owners did during the LA riots?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Remember what the store owners did during the LA riots?
    No, I don't.
    Care to educate me on the basics?

Edit: I looked it up and got educated a little. My search skills aren't the best so I could not find anything on the aftermath. Anything happen to the shooters who defended their stores or were they never identified?
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

I never saw that anyone protecting their stores was ever prosecuted. Most likely they didn't have to shoot anyone, just laydown a line of fire as the looters approached the store, and that is a message looters understand.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    I would think jso, wold there be that much difference if they came in ur store kwhen it was open and robbed u??? I would think once they bust down tyhe door and try to rob ur business, u could be b ought and paid for. This unarmed sh!t these blacks try t6o push on us, IMO should have little to do with businting in ur business ande looting. Course again, white on white, who cares, black on white, who cares, buyt whgite on black, whole differ3ent story. Not a racists comment IMO, prove me wrong. They are gonna riot, u ckan bet ur ass on that, how far the violence goes is to be decided bny THEM. I would like to think the public is feed up with this type of "protesting" . That is a word they use to loot and burn..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    If I had a store near there I know what I'd do.
    Make sure insurance is paid up, send everyone home, lock up the store, go to Florida and watch network news. Catch the early bird special at Denny's
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899