Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun sales spike

I would bet some of the store owners do have additional uniformed security on their premises. would be a wise thing to do, course a half dozen hulk hogantype bodies would do the same thing. Agood thumping never hurt any of those rioters..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I would bet some of the store owners do have additional uniformed security on their premises. would be a wise thing to do, course a half dozen hulk hogantype bodies would do the same thing. Agood thumping never hurt any of those rioters.. course I think maybe Bropwn thought he was gonna give that cop a good thumpin to but found out alot different. A 9mm trumps a thumpin any day of the week. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Word has it the officer is in the final stages of resigning.
    Law Enforcement- The career where you can do everything right and still lose your job or even go to prison.

Is this a great country or what?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

can u please tellme wha tis wrong with this p8icture: these cops have to be on muscle relaxers and depressents to take this sh!t. Icouldjust picture our beloved colonel standing there (well I mean sittig tyhere) and taken that crapola. It ain't right and I don't give a fokk what color u are, it just ain't right. As a cop ur sworn to uphold the law but certinly not sworn to eat sh!t. I can tellu that black fella is not asking him if he luvs chitlens

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims...fd56f1424.jpeg

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Word has it the officer is in the final stages of resigning.
    Law Enforcement- The career where you can do everything right and still lose your job or even go to prison.

Is this a great country or what?
    yes indeed it is a great cuntry. Just sayin

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Make sure insurance is paid up, send everyone home, lock up the store, go to Florida and watch network news. Catch the early bird special at Denny's
    Not everybody can afford to do that....lock it up and defend!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post

and sit right there in ur store window with a shotgun and a case of ammo and half dozen handguns , with a sign "WELCOME" STORE HOURS ARE 8 TO 5, ANYTHING AFTER THATU AREB OUGHT AND PAID FOR..

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    IMO they can't afford to risk their lives to defend merchandise. If you know a deadly threat is likely it's always better to avoid getting into the situation.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Burn Baby Burn!
    In this order, how best to defend yourself...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Is it wrong of my white, old ass to wonder aloud how a "quest for justice" equals "rioting and looting"??

Guess we shall see what becomes of the "quest" but if the facts show the shooting was warranted (and the riots begin), then we will have proof that its not "justice", but retribution that the crowd seeks...

I shall keep all of those involved in my prayers.
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!