Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: Two Beats One

Default Two Beats One

I bought a CM9 a few months ago and after required break-in it is now my EDC. I will avoid preaching to the choir by simply saying I followed up with a new CT 9. I saw a dealer advertising it for $277. Miss print, I thought so but after checking it out the price was correct. It is now in my gun safe. I don't think I will go the 380 route because of the ammo cost and it is still in short supply in my woods. If you haven't checked out the CT9 I can tell you it is a lot of pistol for about $300 in some places and the highest I have seen them was for $369. I hate that the mags are so expensive but after looking around most of the different gun makers get a good price for their mags. Here is a question for you. I have been shooting for fifty years and must admit I am not sure... is it "mags", or "clips".

jkar

it is mag the only clip i know of is the u shaped 8 round clip for the m1 garand

Quote Originally Posted by kahrnut1 View Post
    it is mag the only clip i know of is the u shaped 8 round clip for the m1 garand
    Thanks! Shot a lot of shotgun over the years, scrambled my brains I guess.
    JKAR

You store ammunition INSIDE a magazine. That's an easy way to remember/differentiate vs. clips. Good job on the CT BTW. What's next? Three beats two?
    ​O|||||||O

Clips also hold rounds for speed loading magazines for AR platform.