Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM9 better quality than I expected

Quote Originally Posted by livefreeordie1 View Post
    My experience with lasers has convinced me they are a must for a carry gun. Night sights are ok at night but I don't much care for them in daylight. Lasers don't work well in bright light, but you still have the stock sights. Just my $.02.
    I totally agree. I've got a CT on my P380 and thinking to get one for my PM9 also.

Also I have noticed there is not a problem finding quality holsters for the PM9 with the CT. Mine came with a Desantis pocket holster, a Mitch Rosen from Kahr's site, and I have a Talon IWB on the way. The Mitch Rosen is really nice.

i have a Beretta Nano and I love that little pistol too but the PM9 is even smaller. I never really cared for Kahr because there are so many other small guns I have even though they are not as small. The Glock 26, XDs 3.3 9mm, Beretta Nano are some of my other choices so why would I need a PM9?

The main reason is I wanted to see for myself just how good the PM9 was. Again I am glad I did. I have been very happy with it. I am not a 'fanboy' of any particular gun really. So will it replace my other small carry guns? No. Those are all keepers but so is my PM9. I just like having options and the PM9 is another great option I am very pleased to have.