Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally bought my first Kahr, a CM9.

A cm9 or/and a cpx2 are my carry guns. I shoot the cm9 way better even after i put in a galloway trigger and springs.

Just ordered a new CM9 today. Always wanted one to add to my small guns arsenal. Now if it shoots as well as my Nano, I will be very Happy.

Last edited by King Rat; 04-13-2019 at 04:32 AM.

I really like the CM9..........Mine shoots real good.
    "No Matter Where You Go----There You Are !!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Just ordered a new CM9 today. Always wanted one to add to my small guns arsenal. Now if it shoots as well as my Nano, I will be very Happy.

Cool. Looking forward to your review. I prefer the CM9 to the Nano. Just feels better in my hand.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Cool. Looking forward to your review. I prefer the CM9 to the Nano. Just feels better in my hand.
    Actually plan to run both guns side by side. I did this when I bought the Nano after owing the Ruger LC9S. I am going to spend some time braking in the Kahr. Then will run 100 rounds of mixed ammo through one gun and then the other. Then repeat. then 25 rounds of Plus P through both. I like the fact that both have DAO triggers. I am so use to them. Love the Nano trigger and the Trigger of the CW380. I like the fact that the Kahr is about 4oz lighter. I noticed a difference when I carry the LCR9mm vs the Smith 642. The Nano has beebn flawless with well over 5,000 rounds. I love shooting the gun. Super mild to shoot. I hear the Kahr is also. I know there will be some differences because of weight, and will take that into consideration.
    I have ran the Beretta Pico against the Kahr many times. Have to say, both do very well. Recoil and handling mirror each other. Both great quality firearms. I am really looking forward to getting the Kahr CM.

Does not look like there will much of a brake-in. After letting the springs (recoil and mags) take a set. Headed off to the range. Ran three different kinds of ammo through to include hollow points and it ran like a champ, no flaws. I was really surprised at the mild recoil. Only had one magazine and it was the small 6rd with no extension. And it did just fine with my size large hand and long fingers. 100 rds.

Does not look like there will much of a brake-in. After letting the springs (recoil and mags) take a set. Headed off to the range. Ran three different kinds of ammo through to include hollow points and it ran like a champ, no flaws. I was really surprised at the mild recoil. Only had one magazine and it was the small 6rd with no extension. And it did just fine with my size large hand and long fingers. 100 rds.
    Glad to hear the first outing went well.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Excellent report
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Glad things went well for you.

All my Kahrs run 100% for me. They just work, and work well.

While I really like my P365, my CM9 is still #1 in my carry rotation. Easy to maintain, easy to shoot well, and easy to carry - I don't see anything knocking my CM9 out of the top spot for me.

I comfortably carry my 7rd magazine in a leather "sleeve" type mag holder in my weak side back pocket - can't do that comfortably with my P365 mags. They go OWB on my belt in a nylon multi-tool looking sheath.

I know what you mean about the light triggers on my CCW guns. I'm just more comfortable with the Kahr trigger, no matter if it's OWB, IWB, or pocket carry.