Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new

Thread: Good Price on a T9?

Default Good Price on a T9?

I'm in South Carolina and a local guy has a T9 in "immaculate" condition for $600.
    Is that a good price??
    Any help / observations would be appreciated.

It's a fantastic handgun to shoot .... and very reliable. I own 2 .040's and 2 .009's. If it has night sites, that's a fair price ... not a steal, but fair. Without nite sights I have purchsed one new for less than that ($585) though I'll admit that was a steal of price for new.

Sounds like a decent price. Here is a new one:
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...8%2B1+9mm+4%22

It's not a bad price at all.

Of course, it depends on how much use it has seen; but if it truly is in "IMMACULATE" condition, then I'd safely assume that a price of $550-600 is a fair asking price.

Can you afford it? If you keep in mind that right now $600 will buy you about 2500 9mm rounds, and the T9 could eat that without a hiccup, the price for the pistol will be miniscule if you shoot 10K rounds over the next 10 years..... That by the way, is only 20 rounds a week, every week for ten years.... or less than two boxes a month... I think that if you can afford the $600 for the pistol right now, get it... As such a low production pistol anyway, any that you can find locally and get your mitts on BEFORE you trade the money is worth another $100-150 over an internet purchase...
    Comparison is the thief of Joy....

CW380
    MK9