Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights

Thread: Larrys Pistol and Pawn has all C series Kahrs for $299!!!!

Default Larrys Pistol and Pawn has all C series Kahrs for $299!!!!

For anyone that is looking, Larry's Pistol and Pawn in Huntsville AL has all Kahr C series in their shop on clearance for $299!!! The CW380, CM9, CW9, CW40 and CW45 were the ones I saw in stock today, spoke with Larry and he has them all on $299 clearance until they are gone. They are not listed on the website for being on sale, but it may be worth a call to see if they are for shipping to other FFL's. If you are local(ish) check it out, helluva deal.

In other local news, there is going to be another Larry's store built in between Huntsville and I65 in the Greenbriar area. It should be open by January 2015.... Bigger and more room, but no range initially.... Woot, woot...
    Comparison is the thief of Joy....

CW380
    MK9

That's a nice price. LGS here has a display model CM9 on clearance for $315.00. I offered them $300.00 OTD; but they wouldn't go for it. I'd probably do the $315.00 if it was not the display model.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstate View Post
    That's a nice price. LGS here has a display model CM9 on clearance for $315.00. I offered them $300.00 OTD; but they wouldn't go for it. I'd probably do the $315.00 if it was not the display model.
    That stinks, he lost a sale for $15.... I tend to favor a place that can do well for me, but I would rather have some decent service over bottom dollar so I hope it is that way for you... I have had that at Larry's, he is a HUGE Ruger dealer, but not a Ruger snob. The best thing is his ammo stock, he has ALWAYS had .22lr during the drought, priced up some at times, but not at the level of craigslist or CTD...

CW380
    MK9

what about MK9's?

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

I did not see any, but check online.... I think a couple of fellows here have them for sale in the classified section too. I know DocFox had a very nice looking one there....

http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...-pocket-pistol

CW380
    MK9

I bought a CW9 and CM9 from Palmetto State Armory for $299.99 each delivered to FFL. Makes me wonder if Kahr is blowing these out to reduce their inventory in advance of maybe moving to their new factory or another change. With the recent free magazine promotion, perhaps they are going to include two mags with purchase. Either way, I feel I got a good deal and it got me shooting Kahrs.

Geeez! I paid about $60 more for both my cw9 and cm9. Not dissatisfied though. I never owned a semi auto before, so glad I made the decisions I did and got two really nice guns that I'm really happy with. I don't have to look any further.
    Women call it "the silent treatment", and they think we don't like it.
    "The more laws, the less justice." Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Baklash View Post
    Geeez! I paid about $60 more for both my cw9 and cm9. Not dissatisfied though. I never owned a semi auto before, so glad I made the decisions I did and got two really nice guns that I'm really happy with. I don't have to look any further.
    I paid $69 more than $299, but mine did come with a LaserMax, so I feel like I paid a good price.

I did some trading in the deal, but my CW9 had a $500 sticker on it when I bought it in 2009, then three months later it got the $120 trij night sights ..... and another 30 bucks at a gun show for the first spare magazine. Never would have believed I would spend that much on a compact plastic-fantastic wonder-nine, but it's the only Tupperware I still have that's in the carry rotation.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!