Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: holdon to ur hats New York People

Default holdon to ur hats New York People

THEY GONNA RIOT AGAIN. Let the games begin.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

If Barrack Obama had a son he look just like Eric Garner. One common thread seems to run through all of these stories. The victim would still be alive today if they just hadn't resisted arrest. There's a moral to this story, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

link for others to peruse so they are up to speed
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...id=mailsignout
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    If Barrack Obama had a son he look just like Eric Garner. One common thread seems to run through all of these stories. The victim would still be alive today if they just hadn't resisted arrest. There's a moral to this story, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
    The moral is that the police should just stop arresting people for breaking the law.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

or don't resist arrest
    I am the Living Man

It sure is nice living in AZ and having never heard of one single loot fest...I mean "protest" ever happening here.

I love some of the pics I saw too. A large number of self hating liberals carrying signs as well.

Default holdon to ur hats New York People

To be honest this one bothers me. I'd like to know what justified that chokehold. Nothing released so far that I'm aware of. Not saying the GJ was wrong I'd just like to hear more before making up my mind.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

They have classified the it as a headlock not a choke hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    To be honest this one bothers me. I'd like to know what justified that chokehold. Nothing released so far that I'm aware of. Not saying the GJ was wrong I'd just like to hear more before making up my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    you are rational and that is nice to see. I agree with your reservations on this matter but I also never understood resisting arrest either and I hope I never do.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by timboy View Post
    They have classified the it as a headlock not a choke hold.
    Don't really understand the diff. I have been choked out before and lived to be here blessing everyone with my prose. What went wrong? If you choke off a guys air he will pass out, same with blood supply. I guess death can happen if you kept the choke hold on too long after the guy is out. Any MMA guys here care to explain this ? Why the death? Too long in the hold?
    I am the Living Man