Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever hear an atheist prayer?

Default Ever hear an atheist prayer?

This might make you puke, just a warning. It's the invocation before a town council meeting.

http://youtu.be/8PyyY1Z8fg0.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Yup, threw up a little bit in my mouth.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

dude was that a joke? Seriously....wtf was that? Couldn't finish it.
    I am the Living Man

That was a fool among fools. There are a lot of them around.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I'd like to see one of these idiots on their deathbed, and ask them if they prefer to vanish into nothingness, or end up in someplace they thought was imaginary, or to obtain ever-lasting life beyond death, and see what they say. It's easy to say he believes in nothing, when he is young and death seems far away, but when Death is about to tap him on his shoulder and say it's time, he might have 2nd thoughts.
    I just don't see how people think there is no creator. They now have underwater films of coral encrusted chariot parts, scattered for miles across the bottom of the Red Sea, where Moses is said to have crossed, and Pharaoh sent his army after them and they were drowned. You can find some of the videos on You Tube. Mt Sinai has been found in Saudi Arabia, with altars and other stone works still intact, and images and writings carved into stones in the area, and thousands of pieces of broken pottery and such from a huge campsite. It has since been fenced in with severe penalties for trespassing on the site. Even the stone which Moses struck with his staff to provide water for the Hebrews has been found, with signs of severe water erosion in an area that gets about an inch of rain every 20 years or so. I don't know how much proof they need, but there is a pretty good portion right there. Oh I suppose the Egyptians could have taken chariots out on boats and thrown them overboard, but why would they do that?
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Funny how they said the full pledge of allegiance, God and all. What I don't know is, did they know this dweeb was going to say all that nonsense? Were they surprised and politely endured it? Or does he do this every time they meet?

That's a man in need of an arse whoopin'. The video offended me. I'm thinking of suing.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I think they knew it was coming, that's why over have the council left before he started.

I kind of liked that. Some probably just endured it and didn't want to leave.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Good catch, boss. I didn't notice that a bunch walked out.

I remember years ago at the "back to school night" PTA meeting, my principal led an invocation prayer. Madalyn Murray-O'Hair was in attendance, as her granddaughter was one of my students. As soon as she heard the word "God", O'Hair started hollering "NOOO NOOO NOOO!!!. Everybody just ignored her.

I will say this from personal 1st hand experience, that woman was a rude, crude, foul-mouthed boor. In spite of that, her granddaughter was a quiet, well behaved kid, but unfortunately was verbally abused by most of the other students because of her notorious grandmother.

Even though the old lady was a loudmouth con artist who fleeced the suckers to donate to her atheist "church", it was unfortunate that she was dumb enough to employ an ex-con who wound up murdering her, her son, & granddaughter - then dismembering their bodies to stuff into a 55 gallon drum & burying them on a ranch near San Antonio. The killer did it to steal several hundred thousand $$$ worth of gold coins she had stashed.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling