Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It Figures

Default It Figures

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/15...cmp=latestnews

Whats next, sue GM, Ford and Chrysler because nobody really needs a 450 HP automobile....Sue Harley Davidson because their vehicles are inherently dangerous when used as designed and nobody needs a 75+ HP motorcycle when a 250cc moped is all you really need....While you're at it , better sue Spalding Sporting Goods because they make baseball bats and God knows they are dangerous right out of the box.....

Geeeez, where does it end?....I'm very sorry for the families loss and I can't imagine losing a child to senseless violence but the Busmaster rifle is only a machine and didn't kill anybody all by itself, blame Adam Lanza for that one....

Adam Lanza used his mothers 2009 BMW to drive to the school. Are the parents suing the auto manufacturer, too? AR-15s are manufactured by a dozen or more manufacturers.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

This in nothing more than a bunch of sleazy lawyers trying to get richer by playing on their emotions. I too feel sorry for the folks involved in this, but come on. I'm feeling less and less sorry for them as time goes on.

What's even worse is to sue Bushmaster when this never even really happened in the first place. I've researched this pretty well, and not a single bit of it adds up as being a real event. Did deeper than the MSM propaganda, and I think most would agree. There are many good youtube videos exposing the ridiculousness of the whole story.

I hope I don't offend anyone that wants to believe this was real.
    I'm a lead farmer mother ******!

Quote Originally Posted by 89grand View Post
    What's even worse is to sue Bushmaster when this never even really happened in the first place. I've researched this pretty well, and not a single bit of it adds up as being a real event. Did deeper than the MSM propaganda, and I think most would agree. There are many good youtube videos exposing the ridiculousness of the whole story.

I hope I don't offend anyone that wants to believe this was real.
    I cannot tell if you really believe what you wrote or are trolling on this site. You have not listed any sources, credible or otherwise, so you must be joking. Otherthan stating that you were at Sandy Hook that day and have video proof, your story does hold water.

Too bad Adam killed his Mother first, as she's the most libel in this case.
    Sorry the kids died, but most of these parents have taken huge money from King of All Assholes- Mike Bloomburg. I've seen them 1st hand at hearing in Trenton. They were at the Connecticut hearings as well (Where's the REV been?) They get full expenses paid and a salary to testify in every anti gun law nationally. They are being coached on how to maximize their pay-out and they love their new found celebrity status. Its Blood Money and they will all go to Hell for it.
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I've researched this pretty well, and not a single bit of it adds up as being a real event. Dig deeper than the MSM propaganda, and I think most would agree. There are many good youtube videos exposing the ridiculousness of the whole story.
    I watched the videos about the Sandy Hook massacre and Marathon bombings. There does seem to be some very odd things about these events.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyC View Post
    I cannot tell if you really believe what you wrote or are trolling on this site. You have not listed any sources, credible or otherwise, so you must be joking. Otherthan stating that you were at Sandy Hook that day and have video proof, your story does hold water.
    No, I am absolutely NOT trolling!

I never stated I was at Sandy Hook, no one was. I've spent probably 60+ hours looking over all of these (and there are a lot) ridiculous events, and I've come to my own conclusion.

The stories that don't hold water are the BS stories we (well not me) get fed by the MSM. Nothing checks out about Sandy Hook, but everything seems odd about it, just like most other such hoaxes. They are always full of weird, unnatural acting people, a shocking lack of any proof or video even when cameras were present, very near the time frame of "drills" by LEO organizations, etc, etc. This probably isn't the right forum to get into this any further, and I don't want to be banned if such discussions can result in that. You can believe what they tell you, or you can easily see it debunked if you choose to. Google video search it and many other similar hoaxes, and you will find it very hard to believe the versions we are being told, from girls supposedly getting shot in the head and a mere several days later being paraded around with no signs of injury, with t-shirts with catch phrase slogans and whatnot all ready go, to photoshopped "family" pictures. You name it...it's in all of these events.

No, I am absolutely NOT trolling!

I never stated I was at Sandy Hook, no one was. I've spent probably 60+ hours looking over all of these (and there are a lot) ridiculous events, and I've come to my own conclusion.

The stories that don't hold water are the BS stories we (well not me) get fed by the MSM. Nothing checks out about Sandy Hook, but everything seems odd about it, just like most other such hoaxes. They are always full of weird, unnatural acting people, a shocking lack of any proof or video even when cameras were present, very near the time frame of "drills" by LEO organizations, etc, etc. This probably isn't the right forum to get into this any further, and I don't want to be banned if such discussions can result in that. You can believe what they tell you, or you can easily see it debunked if you choose to. Google video search it and many other similar hoaxes, and you will find it very hard to believe the versions we are being told, from girls supposedly getting shot in the head and a mere several days later being paraded around by with no signs of injury, with t-shirts with catch phrase slogans and whatnot all ready go, to photoshopped "family" pictures. You name it...it's in all of these events.
    I hear ya but my only argument to your position is that it took a lot of people to keep that a secret and you know how hard that is to do.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    I hear ya but my only argument to your position is that it took a lot of people to keep that a secret and you know how hard that is to do.
    There doesn't need to be that many people in on it really. Cassidy Stay, another hoax that can be looked up, made $406,000 and some change from a donation site. That's a fact, and many people would get in on that racket if they could, all for just pretending to have been some sort of victim where no one really got hurt.

With Sandy Hook, many people in the area probably believed it too. The only people that needed to be in on it, where the supposed parents, a medical examiner, some cops and of course the MSM which is always in on it. Well and probably a few random stragglers. It didn't take the whole town.