Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists are winning

RE: original post about Sony

I don't consider that a terrorist "win"... I consider it a typical liberal Hollywood "cave-in".
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    RE: original post about Sony

I don't consider that a terrorist "win"... I consider it a typical liberal Hollywood "cave-in".
    Call it what you will but the terrorists are calling the shots and we dance. Time to stop dancing....The American people are some of the most kind and generous people on the planet. Don't piss us off....we can be some of the most blood thirsty too.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Getting back to the original topic of Sony pulling "The Interview" because of some veiled threat from that sawed off, fat, rat eating, bowl haired, POS in that other incredibly successful communist dictatorship sh!t hole of North Korea....What a bunch of spineless neutered wimps that Sony turned out to be along with Carmike, AMC, Regal, and Cineplex theater chains.
    It will be a cold day in he!! before I will buy anything with a Sony brand name on it ever again, no way no how.....

Knkali is right, the terrorists have won...I was going to see it on Christmas Day to show my support for American Freedom and to show the courage to stand up and spit in the eye of that pygmy Commie punk turds regime who dares to threaten my Country and who wants to prevent me from the right and freedom to see a movie even if it's a crappy one but I wanted to go anyway and stand up and cheer when Kim's head explodes....

I guess we will go see "Unbroken" which was what I wanted to see anyway before this other crap started and what should be a great movie about a REAL Great American war hero, Louie Zamperini......You can bet when we get home we will be watching "Team Americe World Police" on the big screen and all sing it together

AMERICA F**K YEA!!!!!!........
    Well done
    I am the Living Man

Liberal Hollywood probably does more damage to America than North Korea, or terrorists do. They got a taste of their own medicine.
    Draw me not without provocation, sheath me not without honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointblank View Post
    Liberal Hollywood probably does more damage to America than North Korea, or terrorists do. They got a taste of their own medicine.
    not sure. I bet this crap movie will do much better with a later release and all the hype
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    not sure. I bet this crap movie will do much better with a later release and all the hype
    My cynical side suggests this was a Sony publicity stunt to promote the movie. Maybe they figured it was a money loser anyway. I wasn't interested in seeing it. All the government investigation was just part of 0bummer's crony capitalism and Hollywood/liberal incest.

The movie will certainly go down in history for being the catalyst that reversed the outcome of entire Korean War.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

nuttin surprises me in the l8beral movie industry. they won't get a dme from ol jocko, fokk um..jUST sayin

next ting they oought to pull is THE VIEW. Or at least call 9it the Bay of PIGS show. Ihave seen better hogs hanging in the slaluherhouse. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

While I have zero desire to see this film, IF I did go I would be in the back and armed.

Lets face it, if the North Koreans did attack a theater it would be in unarmed New York or in the safe and loving arms for the peoples republic of Commiefornia.

Bring that **** to Texas and you could get rudely shot... several times.

Sony caved in to try and avoid more private internet stuff from being released. That'll be a "fail"...
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Sony shouldn't have kept private data online. Fail, indeed.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    My opinion: It's about time.
    Agreed but we should have gotten something in return!
    I would like a infamous Cuban Whore and a box of these!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”