Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr Gen2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I don't recall anyone on Kahrtalk saying they wished it has a rail.
    Sorry JohnR. I asked for a rail back in June 2010. http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...Accessory-Rail

I'm not a fan of Crimson Trace laser guards because the button eats up space on the front strap. A micro laser mounted to a rail is my preferred solution.
    Owner of and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Its interesting.... but... for GEN-2 what really has been done? What makes it GEN-2 rather than just a tricked out Kahr?

take off that ported barrel and damn goofy sight.. I'd love to have a Kahr the size of a glock 19. or even a full size. I hope they do enter that market it would be bad ass!

Quote Originally Posted by stevec5ws6 View Post
    take off that ported barrel and damn goofy sight.. I'd love to have a Kahr the size of a glock 19. or even a full size. I hope they do enter that market it would be bad ass!

Agree! Personally, I think they should focus on improving what they have. A better trigger reset, improved reliability. I only need my Kahr pistol to be accurate out to 21.5 yards.

Why? I don't understand why they would do that. It doesn't look like it does any particular thing very well. It looks like a tricked out single stack that wishes it could be a race gun.

Kahrs are great the way that they are. Innovation is important but I don't see the gen2 as an innovation. A slightly wider P or PM 9/40 with the capacity of a Glock 26/27. That's innovative. That would set a new standard.

I like the idea of a nice trigger and Novak night sights. I just wish they would offer a polymer flush fit mag for a PM9. It would not be that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sights are truglo TFO, I believe. They are listed on the Truglo website now.